Ranchers.net Bull Session

SAY nr DO YOU REMBER THAT OLE WOMAN THAT CALLED HERSELF MRJ

A friendly place to talk about the weather, tell jokes and post cowboy poetry.
HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher

SAY nr DO YOU REMBER THAT OLE WOMAN THAT CALLED HERSELF MRJ

Postby HAY MAKER » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:35 pm

I believe she was the one that was always slanting and twisting the facts about the check off,truth be known she may have been paid to lie like that,well no matter just a matter of time till LMA takes it over.........good luck

PPRM
Rancher
Rancher

Postby PPRM » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:28 am

Haymaker,

Sometimes when there's a change such as this format, it affords one the opporunity to decide if time sppent here is worth. Maxine has a family and ranch that she could invest such time in. If that is her decision, I'd say it was a better investment. I don't pretend to speak for her, I'm just saying everyone has their own decisions to make and sometimes things run thier course.

by the wway, the colt I picked up last summer is coming along fine. his mom's about to have another one, The Barred and Doc's Genuine Risk have me pretty excited,
The difference between a rut and a grave is the depth

PPRM

nr
Rancher
Rancher

Postby nr » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:01 am

Yes Haymaker, I've been hoping MRJ would return. Clarence said she was away earlier- NCBA convention. Hope she didn't pick up that nasty flu going round. NO telling what you can pick up at those conventions

Sun still shining down in the Lone Star state? When do those blue bonnets turn blue? I've heard you have fields and fields of them.

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher

Postby HAY MAKER » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:07 am

PPRM wrote:Haymaker,

Sometimes when there's a change such as this format, it affords one the opporunity to decide if time sppent here is worth. Maxine has a family and ranch that she could invest such time in. If that is her decision, I'd say it was a better investment. I don't pretend to speak for her, I'm just saying everyone has their own decisions to make and sometimes things run thier course.

by the wway, the colt I picked up last summer is coming along fine. his mom's about to have another one, The Barred and Doc's Genuine Risk have me pretty excited,

well since we can send pictures now lets see what he looks like..........good luck

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher

Postby HAY MAKER » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:13 am

nr wrote:Yes Haymaker, I've been hoping MRJ would return. Clarence said she was away earlier- NCBA convention. Hope she didn't pick up that nasty flu going round. NO telling what you can pick up at those conventions

Sun still shining down in the Lone Star state? When do those blue bonnets turn blue? I've heard you have fields and fields of them.

No sun quit but still warm and wet,yes lots of blue bonnets the ladies really like em,they start in march in south Texas then april here in the hill country.I hope this new format dont run MRJ off ,we are still missing her and BEV from south dakota ,and that ole blow hard that called his self ANGUS BULL,can you think of any body else................good luck

Clarence

Postby Clarence » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:16 am

Haymaker:
You do really have a way of flattering people. Not everyone has the same sense of humor as you do.

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Faster horses » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:21 am

Haymaker, can you take a picture of these Blue Bonnets and share it here with all of us? I've never seen them before.

Thanks!

mrj
Rancher
Rancher

Postby mrj » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:47 am

Hello to you, too, Haymaker. You remind me of the little kid that doesn't ever learn to interract properly with others of the peer group at day care or school!

I find it very offensive for you to write that I'm spinning, slanting, or in any way mis-representing anything about the Beef Checkoff because there are too many people (at least in SD) who are making false claims about how checkoff money is spent, that some will believe your lies.

That troubles me for the Checkoff, rather than for myself. It really doesn't bother me what others may think about me because I know and am at peace with my actions and thoughts.

Are you really sure you want LMA to "take over" the cattle business? That is even more fearsome than the possibility of losing the Beef Checkoff! All the angst and fuss over "big business/corporate takeovers of agriculture" .....while LMA is controlled by some of the biggest of the market operators and rancher/market operators in the country!!!! How strange people are in what/whom they choose to believe and place their trust with!

MRJ

Cal
Rancher
Rancher

Welcome back MRJ!

Postby Cal » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:20 pm

How strange people are in what/whom they choose to believe and place their trust with!

MRJ[/quote]

MRJ, you just have to remember that sometimes HAYMAKER is sort of misguided. Either he wasn't properly disciplined as a child, or was clubbed in the head a little too hard.

Glad you're back, and that you had a great vacation! The board just wasn't right without your wit and wisdom.

nr
Rancher
Rancher

Postby nr » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:19 pm

"The board just wasn't right without your wit and wisdom."

Or her boxing gloves. MRJ has come back swinging!

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher

Postby HAY MAKER » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:16 pm

Faster horses wrote:Haymaker, can you take a picture of these Blue Bonnets and share it here with all of us? I've never seen them before.

Thanks!

NO faster horses I cant I doubt I will ever be that computer literate,plus I dont have a digital camera.Well MRJ is back whats that ole saying be careful what you wish for LOL...............good luck

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Welcome back MRJ!

Postby HAY MAKER » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:17 pm

Cal wrote:How strange people are in what/whom they choose to believe and place their trust with!

MRJ

MRJ, you just have to remember that sometimes HAYMAKER is sort of misguided. Either he wasn't properly disciplined as a child, or was clubbed in the head a little too hard.

Glad you're back, and that you had a great vacation! The board just wasn't right without your wit and wisdom.[/quote]

cal I could say the same thing about your dumb ass,she is back aint she..............good luck

Return to “Coffee Shop”