Ranchers.net Bull Session

I give up on Avatars (the little picture by your name)

A friendly place to talk about the weather, tell jokes and post cowboy poetry.
Shelly
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Shelly » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:35 pm

Sash, can you bring my picture up? I'm trying to see if I can match him up to any of my semen catalogues. I'd sure like to know the name of this bull!

SASH

Postby SASH » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:35 pm

You've got the whole URL on the last post. You need to get rid of the Img and Url in the address line. Copy and paste it into the address window at the top of the screen and you'll see the picture. Copy the address back into reply box. Highlight it and hit the Img button. Then hit preview to make sure you've got it
"Red meat is NOT bad for you. Now, blue-green meat - THAT'S bad for you!"

SASH

Postby SASH » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:38 pm

Sash, can you bring my picture up? I'm trying to see if I can match him up to any of my semen catalogues. I'd sure like to know the name of this bull!

Send me the URL address if you can't get it posted yourself and I'll try it tonight after supper. Off to do chores.
"Red meat is NOT bad for you. Now, blue-green meat - THAT'S bad for you!"

Shelly
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Shelly » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:41 pm

Hate to embarass myself, but I'm pretty computer illeterate. I don't even know what it is you have been talking about with Mike.

Robert

Postby Robert » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:07 pm

Mike wrote:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/MikeCallis/riomaturefinal.jpg[url][/url]

Mike above is what you posted, at the end you have the [url][/url] , the img is if you want the picture to show in the post and url is if you want a link to follow to open the picture in a new window.

But the problem your having is you have to push the Img button once, that will give you the [img]then%20you%20paste%20the%20url%20to%20your%20picture%20and%20push%20the%20Img%20button%20again%20to%20get%20the[/img] at the end. then your picture will show up.

keep trying you will get it, you just have to get your address inbetween the
Good luck
Rob

Mike
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Mike » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:51 pm

Thanks Robert, at least I got thru the photobucket part. I'm good to go now. Good directions too, I might add.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Return to “Coffee Shop”