Ranchers.net Bull Session

KD LANG is BMR's IDOL

A friendly place to talk about the weather, tell jokes and post cowboy poetry.
Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher

Re: BMR & KD LANG

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:05 pm

HAY MAKER wrote:
Big Muddy rancher wrote:That's right Haymaker, She's the little gay lady whoooo. :wink: :cowboy:

Haymaker you seem intimidated by little Miss KD are you afraid she will OUT YOU.

You know BMR I remember the first time I saw that thing .Jumping around in that skirt with cowboy boots up to her knees and her slicked back like a mans funniest Damn thing I believe I ever saw then she started that yodeling I have never forgot that and every time I think of you canuckle heads I think of KD.............good luck PS are you still a big fan?

The Biggest! :wink: :wink: :cowboy:

I can't tame wild women.

But I can make tame women wild.

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher

Re: BMR & KD LANG

Postby HAY MAKER » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:19 pm

Big Muddy rancher wrote:
HAY MAKER wrote:
Big Muddy rancher wrote:That's right Haymaker, She's the little gay lady whoooo. :wink: :cowboy:

Haymaker you seem intimidated by little Miss KD are you afraid she will OUT YOU.

You know BMR I remember the first time I saw that thing .Jumping around in that skirt with cowboy boots up to her knees and her slicked back like a mans funniest Damn thing I believe I ever saw then she started that yodeling I have never forgot that and every time I think of you canuckle heads I think of KD.............good luck PS are you still a big fan?

The Biggest! :wink: :wink: :cowboy:

Well do you think you could use her in that lil cattle mans group you belong to maybe make her vice president ?just dont give her a secretary,maybe you and her work together on the issues?...........good luck

Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:21 pm

I think she would fit in better at R-CALF as those guys have their hands in each others pocket and they seem to prefer screwing other cattlemen. :cowboy:

I can't tame wild women.

But I can make tame women wild.

Return to “Coffee Shop”