Ranchers.net Bull Session

Happy Thanksgiving

A friendly place to talk about the weather, tell jokes and post cowboy poetry.
leanin' H
Rancher
Rancher

Happy Thanksgiving

Postby leanin' H » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:49 am

I am sure thankful to look eastward this morning and see the amazing sunrise coming up over the desert. The good Lord has blessed me in countless ways and I thank Him for his goodness. I am thankful for friends and family, near and far. I am thankful for the legacy that has been passed along, from generations before, who blazed the trail. I am thankful for my country and the freedom I enjoy. I am thankful for all our service members and veterans who have walked the wall to keep us safe. I am thankful for a beautiful wife and 2 wonderful kids who put up with me. And I'm thankful for grass and water and livestock and the feeling I have everytime I swing a leg over a horse. May we all pause just a tad today, and give thanks for all we have. Try not to worry about what we don't have and focus on what we do. Enjoy life and share that enjoyment with those around us. Happy Thanksgiving my fine friends!!! I just put the ol' primerib in the oven! If you are close, swing on in. :D
A poor ride beats a great walk any day!
<Parry Taylor>

AC Diesel

Postby AC Diesel » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:57 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you to H and everyone else here on ranchers! :tiphat:

gcreekrch
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Postby gcreekrch » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:03 pm

leanin' H wrote:I am sure thankful to look eastward this morning and see the amazing sunrise coming up over the desert. The good Lord has blessed me in countless ways and I thank Him for his goodness. I am thankful for friends and family, near and far. I am thankful for the legacy that has been passed along, from generations before, who blazed the trail. I am thankful for my country and the freedom I enjoy. I am thankful for all our service members and veterans who have walked the wall to keep us safe. I am thankful for a beautiful wife and 2 wonderful kids who put up with me. And I'm thankful for grass and water and livestock and the feeling I have everytime I swing a leg over a horse. May we all pause just a tad today, and give thanks for all we have. Try not to worry about what we don't have and focus on what we do. Enjoy life and share that enjoyment with those around us. Happy Thanksgiving my fine friends!!! I just put the ol' primerib in the oven! If you are close, swing on in. :D

I am thankful for all of the above and the fact that one day we will meet in person.
Don't tell people your problems, half of em' don't care and the other half are glad you got em' We can all run the neighbors better'n our own

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Faster horses » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:24 pm

Well said, H. :tiphat:

I'm a little late, but hope your Thanksgiving (and your prime rib)
was wonderful!
"All the Democrats know how to do is lie and “forget.”--Trey Gowdy

Triangle Bar
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Triangle Bar » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:59 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me. - Rev. 3:20

Laughing Stock - Cows with a sense of humor!

Return to “Coffee Shop”