Ranchers.net Bull Session

Say a little prayer

A friendly place to talk about the weather, tell jokes and post cowboy poetry.
3 M L & C
Rancher
Rancher

Postby 3 M L & C » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Sorry for your loss. My grandma went the same way. At least she's in a better place now.

hillsdown
Rancher
Rancher

Postby hillsdown » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Sorry to hear about your mom BMR . Our deepest condolences from all of us here.
HD

pups and bucks

Postby pups and bucks » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:51 am

Been out of the loop for a while.....Sorry to hear of your loss......How is Dad doing?
If it has tits or tires,it's going to give you trouble...........

gcreekrch
Rancher
Rancher

Postby gcreekrch » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:40 am

I missed this Michael, Debbie and I send our condolences and prayers to you and your family. Losing a loved one is the hardest test we have.

She is resting easy now.
Don't tell people your problems, half of em' don't care and the other half are glad you got em' We can all run the neighbors better'n our own

Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:16 am

Thank You everyone, We are doing fine, Mom is in a better place after three and a half years in a home and the last couple not walking or communicating it is a blessing. I think Dad took it harder than he expected as he has known it was coming . He looked up in his diary and he visited the home 112 times at 8o miles a round trip. He is 92 and still driving, usually only missed if the weather was bad, the home was quarantined or he wasn't feeling well.
Mom was a huge influence in her kids and grandkids lives and we have many lasting memories.
Mom was a city/town girl when she married Dad but she learned to ride as it was just about the only transportation most of the years back in 1947. I remember in the Centennial parade in Big Beaver 1967 coming around the corner at the bottom of main street someone threw a firecracker and it went off under the big black horse Mom was riding and it buck most of the block of main but Mom stuck him. :D

I can't tame wild women.

But I can make tame women wild.

Return to “Coffee Shop”