Ranchers.net Bull Session

Haymaker, I thought you didn't know........

A friendly place to talk about the weather, tell jokes and post cowboy poetry.
Mike
Rancher
Rancher

Haymaker, I thought you didn't know........

Postby Mike » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:47 pm

Thought you didn't know what an Alpaca was. Here we find out you have a joint venture in Australia! Are you importing them into the US? Does R-Paca know about it?

http://www.alpaca.net.au/haymaker/
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Haymaker, I thought you didn't know........

Postby HAY MAKER » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:59 pm

Mike wrote:Thought you didn't know what an Alpaca was. Here we find out you have a joint venture in Australia! Are you importing them into the US? Does R-Paca know about it?

http://www.alpaca.net.au/haymaker/

What are these critters good for ,these alpacas are some strange critters you ever ate one?..................good luck

Mike
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Mike » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:15 pm

I think? they shear them for wool. I tell you what, if you ever get to Alabama, bring one with you and I'll cook it and we'll eat it. There ain't much cooked over hickory coals that I can't be eaten. Except armadillos.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher

Postby HAY MAKER » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:56 pm

Mike wrote:I think? they shear them for wool. I tell you what, if you ever get to Alabama, bring one with you and I'll cook it and we'll eat it. There ain't much cooked over hickory coals that I can't be eaten. Except armadillos.

I heard them arma diggers are good on a pit,speakin of pit its gettin bout that time every thing turned green suns out and IM ready to fire it up but I dont think I would like that alapaca stuff .If they have real good fur and I mean REAL good maybe I can talk an ole friend of mine into knitting me a thong for you know who..............good luck PS ...still could use couple tags to keep in my pickup

Return to “Coffee Shop”