Page 1 of 7

Anyone still around here

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:25 pm
by m5farm
Just looking for a place settle in. I"ve had it with the cattle today Forum. To many people Want it to be facebook where everybody gets a Atta boy and trophy.

Re: Anyone still around here

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:48 pm
by Big Muddy rancher
Pretty quiet around here,hope it picks up when the weather cools off.
I think we have lost quite a few to Facebook.

Welcome to the ranch,maybe we can stir up something to get our posters fired up.

Re: Anyone still around here

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:54 pm
by m5farm
Big Muddy rancher wrote:Pretty quiet around here,hope it picks up when the weather cools off.
I think we have lost quite a few to Facebook.

Welcome to the ranch,maybe we can stir up something to get our posters fired up.


there is a handful of guys on cattle today that feel the same way about what's going on over there. I will try and get them over here and It will Liven things up

Re: Anyone still around here

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:05 pm
by highgrit
With no atta boys or trophies this is going to get boring.

Re: Anyone still around here

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:23 pm
by m5farm
highgrit wrote:With no atta boys or trophies this is going to get boring.


well macon always told us to take it to ranchers when we would talk s***

Re: Anyone still around here

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:24 pm
by m5farm
who remembered your password for you

Re: Anyone still around here

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:26 pm
by highgrit
m5farm wrote:
highgrit wrote:With no atta boys or trophies this is going to get boring.


well macon always told us to take it to ranchers when we would talk s***


Seems easy enough to make post and surf around over here. Need to try and figure out how to post pictures next.

Re: Anyone still around here

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:27 pm
by m5farm
same as CT add image to post

Re: Anyone still around here

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:29 pm
by m5farm
Image

Re: Anyone still around here

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:29 pm
by highgrit
m5farm wrote:who remembered your password for you


The boss, CRS is a way of life for me. And I just now remembered about taking pictures of that bull. I think that mower brought $525.

Re: Anyone still around here

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:34 pm
by m5farm
highgrit wrote:
m5farm wrote:who remembered your password for you


The boss, CRS is a way of life for me. And I just now remembered about taking pictures of that bull. I think that mower brought $525.



that's a fair price on that mower . the last dozen Ive watched sell at Tifton have been 1200 to 3000

Re: Anyone still around here

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:59 pm
by talltimber
I can't see your pic. It must not be that easy. Or may be the computer I'm on possibly