Page 3 of 7

Re: Share a Tune

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:39 pm
by Faster horses
Not sure how that works. How do you change it? And when your 'browser crashes' (I just read that at the top of the page) is that when you get a little window that says "internet explorer stopped working', etc? Cuz I get that a lot.

Re: Share a Tune

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:30 pm
by Big Muddy rancher
I use Mozilla, seems to work for me

Re: Share a Tune

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:27 pm
by Silver
Faster horses wrote:Not sure how that works. How do you change it? And when your 'browser crashes' (I just read that at the top of the page) is that when you get a little window that says "internet explorer stopped working', etc? Cuz I get that a lot.


Just open up another browser by clicking on the browser icon like any other program. I usually have at least two browsers open at all times. I like to use MF to play scrabble on with some family members, it seems to run more reliably on MF. I use Google Chrome for this site. When I do my banking my bank website seems to run better on IE.

Re: Share a Tune

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:18 pm
by Faster horses
I don't have a browser icon for MF or Google Chrome. Well, maybe google chrome. I'll have to go see.

Re: Share a Tune

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:07 am
by Silver
Faster horses wrote:I don't have a browser icon for MF or Google Chrome. Well, maybe google chrome. I'll have to go see.


Browsers are free downloads, MF is a really good one. It can be downloaded from here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/n ... lsrc=aw.ds

Re: Share a Tune

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:30 am
by Faster horses
Ok I will download it. And I keep IE, right? And then when I want to use MF, I click on that icon before I got to say, facebook? IE does not work well on facebook. Thanks!

Re: Share a Tune

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:28 am
by Faster horses

Re: Share a Tune

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:49 am
by Traveler

Re: Share a Tune

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:14 pm
by Faster horses
The best concert I have ever attended was Dan Seals in the cowtown of Broadus Mt. We had to take our own chairs. What a show he put on!!Thanks for posting this, Traveler. Brings back some good memories.

Re: Share a Tune

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:55 am
by Silver
Faster horses wrote:Ok I will download it. And I keep IE, right? And then when I want to use MF, I click on that icon before I got to say, facebook? IE does not work well on facebook. Thanks!


You are correct! Good luck!

Re: Share a Tune

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:28 pm
by Hayguy

Re: Share a Tune

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:53 am
by Big Muddy rancher