Ranchers.net Bull Session

Haymaker, is this your theme song?

Things that come up in the daily operation of a ranch.
User avatar
Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 27777
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:21 pm
Location: SE MT

Haymaker, is this your theme song?

Postby Faster horses » Thu May 19, 2005 9:00 pm

Just heard Toby Keith's new release, "I'm not as good as I once was".
Just wondering...
LOL!!
No harm meant, just wanted to give you back a little 'stuff' that you dish out! LOL!!! :oops: :roll: :D

User avatar
Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 21288
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Big Muddy valley
Contact:

Re: Haymaker, is this your theme song?

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Thu May 19, 2005 10:57 pm

Faster horses wrote:Just heard Toby Keith's new release, "I'm not as good as I once was".
Just wondering...
LOL!!
No harm meant, just wanted to give you back a little 'stuff' that you dish out! LOL!!! :oops: :roll: :D



Good Burn there FH .
Avatar by Haymaker

I can't tame wild women.

But I can make tame women wild.

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Haymaker, is this your theme song?

Postby HAY MAKER » Fri May 20, 2005 5:09 am

Faster horses wrote:Just heard Toby Keith's new release, "I'm not as good as I once was".
Just wondering...
LOL!!
No harm meant, just wanted to give you back a little 'stuff' that you dish out! LOL!!! :oops: :roll: :D


Say girl,"Faster horses" :wink: IM as good once, as I ever was LOL................good luck

User avatar
Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 27777
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:21 pm
Location: SE MT

Postby Faster horses » Fri May 20, 2005 2:55 pm

YEP, that's the next line in the song...(of course!) :P

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: Texas

Postby HAY MAKER » Sat May 21, 2005 4:05 am

Faster horses wrote:YEP, that's the next line in the song...(of course!) :P


And I suppose you were gonna keep that line to your self? Seems to me you might be getting a little long in the tooth yourself to be pokin fun at an old TX cowboy? :D :D ..................good luck,girl PS on a more serious matter how are those orphaned kids doing,that lost their parents in that terrible accident last year have you heard,You get a chance to talk to that girl that sent me an e mail ask her to post here and let us know how those kids are doing.I dont remember her name..................maybe I am gettin old LOL
Last edited by HAY MAKER on Sat May 21, 2005 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Haymaker, is this your theme song?

Postby HAY MAKER » Sat May 21, 2005 4:06 am

Big Muddy rancher wrote:
Faster horses wrote:Just heard Toby Keith's new release, "I'm not as good as I once was".
Just wondering...
LOL!!
No harm meant, just wanted to give you back a little 'stuff' that you dish out! LOL!!! :oops: :roll: :D



Good Burn there FH .
.
shut up big Dummie................good luck

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: Texas

Postby HAY MAKER » Sat May 21, 2005 4:15 am

HAY MAKER wrote:
Faster horses wrote:YEP, that's the next line in the song...(of course!) :P


And I suppose you were gonna keep that line to your self? Seems to me you might be getting a little long in the tooth yourself to be pokin fun at an old TX cowboy? :D :D ..................good luck,girl PS on a more serious matter how are those orphaned kids doing,that lost their parents in that terrible accident last year have you heard,You get a chance to talk to that girl that sent me an e mail ask her to post here and let us know how those kids are doing.I dont remember her name..................maybe I am gettin old LOL
*

User avatar
Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 27777
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:21 pm
Location: SE MT

Postby Faster horses » Sat May 21, 2005 7:40 am

Ahhh, everyone knows the next line to that phase...I thought I was just being polite. heheheeheeheeee!!!

I guess I am getting a little long in the tooth, and well-rounded, too!!

The kids, they are doing as well as can be expected. The Agri-News has raised $64.000 for their education with more coming in. I heard that makes over $100,000 total to date and a big auction and dinner is sceduled for Memorial Weekend in town. Their folks had insurance and mortgage insurance on the place they were buying, so they will have that. So financially, things are looking good. Nothing takes the place of parents, of course. People have certainly expressed generosity, concern and caring. There was an article in the last BEEF magazine with a picture of the parents. So how does that saying go, "things look good for the shape they are in", or something to that effect.

Thanks for asking.


Return to “Ranch Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests