Ranchers.net Bull Session

Cattle mutilations, ufo's ?

Things that come up in the daily operation of a ranch.
tenbach79

Re: Cattle mutilations, ufo's ?

Postby tenbach79 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:00 pm

We have a few that you could say where mutalated. In the early 90's we had a 650 heifer calf that was killed right next to the trail leading into the tank. The neighbors house sits about 400 yards away. We had been hauling water to the tank and hauled a load right before dark and she wasn't laying there at that time. Came back the next morning and there she laid. She had 4 holes cut along the top of its back about the size of a pop can, tongue, eyes, and rectum all removed. Her hide along her mouth was gone along with the hide on the bottom of her stomach. Called the vet out and we did a optopsy right in the field. Her reproduction organs were gone, along with her stomach, her heart had thousands of small holes punctured in it and no blood anywhere around her. None of the other cows and calves would come within 250 yards of her. We sent samples and pictures to CSU to have them look at it. After not hearing anything for a month our vet called and said they told him to just drop it and wouldn't give anymore info on her. We asked the our neighbor right next to the pasture if they seen or heard anything and the didn't. The grass was laid flat around her like she had been spun in one spot. No blood or tracks anywhere around her.

The second one was a 5 year old cow in 2002 that laid right next to the tank, legs laid right under her like she laid down. Same thing as the first one we had been hauling water into the tank to help keep up with the water in middle July hot dry summer. She wasn't there the night before but was there the next morning. Her mouth was cut along her bottom jaw along with her tongue missing. We laid her on her side and her belly was skinned from her brisket all the way to her utter. Which was split down the middle with half of her bag gone. We never did call a vet out to have her posted to sex if sex organs were gone. We moved her away from the tank in a low spot. I was in the pasture a couple days later and drove by where we drug her to, and all her hide was gone, and her bones were white like she had been there for years. This was a couple days after she died.

I've told this to people before and they look at me like I'm making it up, but we have pictures to back all this up with. I believe this is the government testing chemicals that the spray out to test the effects to cattle and or the possible effects to humans. Our area was a flight path for milatary planes, we have seen B-52's, B-1, fighter jets, black hawk helicopters. What a easier way to spread this stuff when you fly over any ways. They stopped flying over around 2004-05. Sorry for the long story just struck a nerve.

river rat

Re: Cattle mutilations, ufo's ?

Postby river rat » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:56 am

I really think it has something to do with the military(government)? We've seen those helicopters when it's happened at our place most of the time. I don't think that is just coincidence.

Return to “Ranch Talk”