Ranchers.net Bull Session

Almost a day trip...

Things that come up in the daily operation of a ranch.
jodywy
Rancher
Rancher

Almost a day trip...

Postby jodywy » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:59 pm

Well Saturday Oct 1st started as a day trip to Yellowstone. Hike around Old Faithfull , got a video of two tree squirrels chasing each other around a tree. picnic was by the Madison River . rain showers so hot soup and some cheese and fruit. Anybody remember the Beef for dinner ad about the Manhattan Skyline. Well about 5 PM Sue and I had a room in Belgrade Mt. 6PM we were at Sir Scotts Oasis in Manhattan for a Steak Dinner... No reservation so we end up eating in the bar.... Good Steak!!!. Home today coming back thru the north gate, picnic stated with sun shine, then umbrella rain, hail , drizzle , finished with hot chocolate.... oh there was no over nite bag had to buy tooth brush, contact case, solution last night.
"Every once in a while, I’m overwhelmed by the feeling that I’ve done something REALLY STUPID." -Hank (Hank the Cow Dog ,John R. Erickson)

Soapweed
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Almost a day trip...

Postby Soapweed » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:56 pm

Life is short. We only go around once, so we've got to grab for all the gusto we can get. You and your lady know how to enjoy life. Good for the both of you.

jodywy
Rancher
Rancher

Postby jodywy » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:20 pm

"Every once in a while, I’m overwhelmed by the feeling that I’ve done something REALLY STUPID." -Hank (Hank the Cow Dog ,John R. Erickson)

Soapweed
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Soapweed » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:37 am

Nice pictures, jodywy. :tiphat:

Return to “Ranch Talk”