Ranchers.net Bull Session

Coverall Shelters

Things that come up in the daily operation of a ranch.
PureCountry
Rancher
Rancher

Coverall Shelters

Postby PureCountry » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:21 pm

Hi folks, hope all is well for everyone. I am wondering if anyone has photos up close of a coverall shelter attached to a wooden pony wall? We bought a used coverall type shelter from some friends and it was mounted on the ground. I want to mount it on a 4' pony wall and have an idea of how I'll do it, but just thought I'd seek out some options from others who may have done it. Thanks.
There's 2 dates in time they'll carve on your stone, and everyone knows what they mean.
But what's more important is the time that is known, as that little dash there in between.

www.purecountry.ca

RSL
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Coverall Shelters

Postby RSL » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:27 pm

Try http://www.silverstreamshelters.com, click the Building instructions link on the left, there will be a whole list of options at the bottom of the page. They also have a pretty good picture site that outlines what to do. I don't think the brand makes a ton of difference to the technique.
You can't teach a stick to fetch a dog...
www.roundrockranching.com

PureCountry
Rancher
Rancher

Postby PureCountry » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:53 pm

Thanks Sean, I went through that site and it does have some good info but nothing really on up close attachment to the top of a pony wall. I'll keep digging though.
There's 2 dates in time they'll carve on your stone, and everyone knows what they mean.

But what's more important is the time that is known, as that little dash there in between.

www.purecountry.ca

Hoop
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Hoop » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:42 am

we used to sell and install Sioux Steel buildings. What style building ie single tube or truss type and what width? also what do you plan to use it for? I can fill you in on what we learned over the years.

Return to “Ranch Talk”