Ranchers.net Bull Session

Yellowstone TV western series airs tomorrow night

Things that come up in the daily operation of a ranch.
Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Yellowstone TV western series airs tomorrow night

Postby Faster horses » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:13 pm

Nicky wrote:We've started watching the series Vegas on Amazon. It's pretty good, takes place in the 60's, occasional swearing but not much. Dennis Quaid.

Thanks for that! Will check it out. Little swearing is livable, the F-word and others, one which was startling when it was said, is inexcusable. There was plenty of that kind of language in Yellowstone. You know what? I just realized that movie was degrading. :x

Has anyone seen "Killer Joe" with Matthew McConaghy? He's so good and that movie was so bad that it has taken
me years to get over seeing him starring in it. It was maybe worse even than Yellowstone. A white trash movie,
if you know what I mean. Lucky for me, I stopped watching it. Didn't take long to see more than I wanted to see and hear.
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Faster horses » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:43 pm

Thanks Nicki. Watched Vegas tonight, it's much better than Yellowstone. We wouldn't have known about it, if not for you mentioning it.
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

Nicky
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Nicky » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:20 pm

Faster horses wrote:Thanks Nicki. Watched Vegas tonight, it's much better than Yellowstone. We wouldn't have known about it, if not for you mentioning it.

Anytime! Good shows are hard to find, have to help each other out :) Have you seen the Man from Snowy River tv show? Think it's called the MacGraegor Saga. It is really cute, only one season on Amazon

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Faster horses » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:49 pm

Don't think we knew about that one either. Will check it out. Have you watched Season 1 of The Son? It was really good, or so we thought. Waiting for season 2. It should be coming.

Nicky
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Nicky » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:32 pm

No, what is it on?

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Faster horses » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:39 pm

Nicky wrote:No, what is it on?

I think it was A&E, here is a link for Season 2 on AMC.

http://tv.bt.com/tv/amc-on-bt-tv/the-so ... 4235317776

I'll see if I can find it on Amazon. Won't check Netflix because they have a contract with the Obama's and Susan Rice's husband
is involved as well. I'll never subscribe to Netflix while they are part of it. Our daughter and many others we know cancelled their
subscriptions.

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Faster horses » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:42 pm

Looks like it is on Amazon, but for rent. Not sure how that all works.

I put the link up, but it disappeared...twice... :???:

Anyway check on Amazon for The Son with Pierce Bronson. Good luck!
We can hardly wait for Season 2.

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Faster horses » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Nicky wrote:
Faster horses wrote:Thanks Nicki. Watched Vegas tonight, it's much better than Yellowstone. We wouldn't have known about it, if not for you mentioning it.

Anytime! Good shows are hard to find, have to help each other out :) Have you seen the Man from Snowy River tv show? Think it's called the MacGraegor Saga. It is really cute, only one season on Amazon

Nicky, thanks to your mention we have been enjoying The McGregor Saga on Amazon, but when we returned to see the next episode (episode 7) it was no longer available :( No warning, nothing...just "no longer available."
I did a little investigating and found it on Hallmark Movies Now...thought you might like to know the other seasons are there also,
if you want to watch more of it.

Nicky
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Nicky » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:40 am

Good to know, I'll see if we can get that.

Return to “Ranch Talk”