Ranchers.net Bull Session

FH

Stories and questions about our best friends.
Justin
Rancher
Rancher

FH

Postby Justin » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 am

we were planning on going to Newcastle today, but it doesn't look like we'll make it. i'm ok with it, however, my wife............she is a little touchy right now. :mad: :wink: soooooooo, i'm going to need a report on a few lots when you get back. :)
you can't fix stupid.
-Ron White-

BAR BAR 2

Postby BAR BAR 2 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:09 am

What time does that sale start? I had forgot about it. I might still be able to make it. I've been curious as to the market. Wondering what kind of prices to put on some of these we have. The Hostile Native sure won't let me buy anymore.

Justin
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Justin » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:35 am

preview @ 9am, sale @ 1pm
at the fairgrounds.
you can't fix stupid.

-Ron White-

Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 am

BAR BAR 2 wrote:What time does that sale start? I had forgot about it. I might still be able to make it. I've been curious as to the market. Wondering what kind of prices to put on some of these we have. The Hostile Native sure won't let me buy anymore.

Sounds like Justin has his very own "Hostile native" :D

I can't tame wild women.

But I can make tame women wild.

BAR BAR 2

Postby BAR BAR 2 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:00 am

I've found that trinkets and baubles will sometimes keep mine from going on the warpath Justin. You should always have some trade beads stashed so they will be handy in case of an uprising. If that doesn't work then you might think about jumping off the reservation till she's settled down.

Justin
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Justin » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Big Muddy rancher wrote:
BAR BAR 2 wrote:What time does that sale start? I had forgot about it. I might still be able to make it. I've been curious as to the market. Wondering what kind of prices to put on some of these we have. The Hostile Native sure won't let me buy anymore.

Sounds like Justin has his very own "Hostile native" :D

things have settled down............................a bit. :wink:
you can't fix stupid.

-Ron White-

BAR BAR 2

Postby BAR BAR 2 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Those Hostile Uprisings can dang sure come up and git ya at anytime. That's why I keep a bunk down in the tackroom ready at all times. Got my bedroll and a bottle of Canadian whisky staged and ready down there. If ya need to borrow it let me know. I like to call it Rancho Deluxe.

Justin
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Justin » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:46 pm

BAR BAR 2 wrote:Those Hostile Uprisings can dang sure come up and git ya at anytime. That's why I keep a bunk down in the tackroom ready at all times. Got my bedroll and a bottle of Canadian whisky staged and ready down there. If ya need to borrow it let me know. I like to call it Rancho Deluxe.

:lol: thanks for the offer, but i think the smoke has cleared. i'll know for sure in about a half hour..... i smell supper, just not sure if there will be a plate set for me. :wink:
Last edited by Justin on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
you can't fix stupid.

-Ron White-

gcreekrch
Rancher
Rancher

Postby gcreekrch » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Justin wrote:
BAR BAR 2 wrote:Those Hostile Uprisings can dang sure come up and git ya at anytime. That's why I keep a bunk down in the tackroom ready at all times. Got my bedroll and a bottle of Canadian whisky staged and ready down there. If ya need to borrow it let me know. I like to call it Rancho Deluxe.

:lol: thanks for the offer, but i think the smoke has cleared. i know for sure in about a half hour..... i smell supper, just not sure if there will be a plate set for me. :wink:

Long as it isn't hot tongue and cold shoulder you should be OK. :wink:

Buck up old man, it's just one of many she will remember years after you've forgotten. :D
Don't tell people your problems, half of em' don't care and the other half are glad you got em' We can all run the neighbors better'n our own

Justin
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Justin » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:22 pm

gcreekrch wrote:
Justin wrote:

:lol: thanks for the offer, but i think the smoke has cleared. i know for sure in about a half hour..... i smell supper, just not sure if there will be a plate set for me. :wink:

Long as it isn't hot tongue and cold shoulder you should be OK. :wink:

Buck up old man, it's just one of many she will remember years after you've forgotten. :D

:lol: :lol: sounds like you been down that road. :wink:
you can't fix stupid.

-Ron White-

BAR BAR 2

Postby BAR BAR 2 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:37 pm

I don't call mine a "Historical Maniac" for nothin'. She has a memory like a steel trap. She can remember things I said or did from years back. I can't remember what we had for supper yesterday. Personally, I think its a crock. They know we can't remember all that stuff. I think they resort to their imagination to come up with a few historical facts occasionally. How can we argue? They've got us over a barrel. We just want the problem to go away and after the silent treatment then they want to discuss it. Half the time I don't even realize what I'm in trouble for.

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Faster horses » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:25 pm

We're back, Justin. What lots did you want to know about?
I can give a report, as I kept all track of all the prices.
We didn't buy anything, Mr. FH didn't want to pay what the
ones we marked brought. But I did. :wink:

4 hour silent drive home. :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"All the Democrats know how to do is lie and “forget.”--Trey Gowdy

Return to “Horses & Dogs”