Ranchers.net Bull Session

He za good dog

Stories and questions about our best friends.
WyomingRancher
Rancher
Rancher

Postby WyomingRancher » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:02 pm

I am so sorry to hear you lost your friend :cry: . I've lost two dogs in the past few years, and it's horrible. Hopefully someday you'll be ready for a new partner, ranch dogs truly have the best life.

The trails we have traveled the fun we've shared, my life's been graced because you were here...
You've moved on to heaven, there's new trails you will scout... I will miss you daily, I have no doubt.
I'll smile thru my tears for the years we've shared.....a trusting friend you were who always cared.
Life without you just won't seen right... I'll miss your wagging tail as I tell you good night.
Thanks my companion for the love we shared...enjoy heaven...I'll see you there!
Unknown

burnt
Rancher
Rancher

Postby burnt » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:24 pm

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful, loyal friend. Brought a tear to my eye as it reminded me of the dogs we had to put down in the past year, due to various ailments. What a hurting hole it leaves.

We now have a pup, 9 mo. old, and she's gonna take a while for sure. But she's learning slowly. SO slowly.
"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root". Henry D. Thoreau.

Return to “Horses & Dogs”