Ranchers.net Bull Session

I ordered this one

Stories and questions about our best friends.
HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: Texas

I ordered this one

Postby HAY MAKER » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Image
pictures when I have it on "cotton"
good luck

User avatar
gcreekrch
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 11283
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:35 pm
Location: west chilcotin bc

Postby gcreekrch » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Bet it leaks. :wink:
Don't tell people your problems, half of em' don't care and the other half are glad you got em' We can all run the neighbors better'n our own

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: Texas

Postby HAY MAKER » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:46 pm

If it does Ill just git me a drip pan :wink: no big deal
good luck

User avatar
leanin' H
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 5757
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:33 pm
Location: Western Utah Desert

Postby leanin' H » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:17 pm

That is one of the prettiest saddles i have had the pleasure to drool over! :o :D You be sure and let us know how it rides and i can't wait to see ol' Cotton modeling it when it arrives. Call the outfit building it for back and have them install anti-woodrat protection and repellant! :wink: :D Would you mind posting a link to the outfit that is building it for ya? Thanks! That saddle brightened my day sir! :D
A poor ride beats a great walk any day!
<Parry Taylor>

User avatar
Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 27761
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:21 pm
Location: SE MT

Postby Faster horses » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:32 pm

I agree, that is one PURTY SADDLE. I really like the finish work on it.
Like the rawhide on the cantle, I've never seen one that looked like there
was a finish on it, usually they just leave them plain rawhide.

We'd sure like to see it on ole' Cotton. How long will it take to get it?
"All the Democrats know how to do is lie and “forget.”--Trey Gowdy

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: Texas

Postby HAY MAKER » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:10 pm

leanin' H wrote:That is one of the prettiest saddles i have had the pleasure to drool over! :o :D You be sure and let us know how it rides and i can't wait to see ol' Cotton modeling it when it arrives. Call the outfit building it for back and have them install anti-woodrat protection and repellant! :wink: :D Would you mind posting a link to the outfit that is building it for ya? Thanks! That saddle brightened my day sir! :D



http://brents-saddles.com/wades.htm

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: Texas

Postby HAY MAKER » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Faster horses wrote:I agree, that is one PURTY SADDLE. I really like the finish work on it.
Like the rawhide on the cantle, I've never seen one that looked like there
was a finish on it, usually they just leave them plain rawhide.

We'd sure like to see it on ole' Cotton. How long will it take to get it?


90 days.

User avatar
Silver
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 5057
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:51 pm
Location: BC

Postby Silver » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:13 am

Well now my wanter has kicked into hi gear! That is exactly how I pictured my next saddle to be.

User avatar
Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 21280
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Big Muddy valley
Contact:

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Silver wrote:Well now my wanter has kicked into hi gear! That is exactly how I pictured my next saddle to be.


You'll be able to buy it slightly used from Haymaker after he gets bucked off. :wink: :lol: :lol:
Avatar by Haymaker

I can't tame wild women.

But I can make tame women wild.

High Plains
Member
Member
Posts: 824
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:55 pm
Location: Nebraska

Postby High Plains » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:28 am

That's a good looing rig, Haymaker. That will be a fun deal.

I never could find that post on the rat incident. I somehow missed reading it the first time around and I don't readily see it in a search for "rat".
HP

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: Texas

Postby HAY MAKER » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:43 am

High Plains wrote:That's a good looing rig, Haymaker. That will be a fun deal.

I never could find that post on the rat incident. I somehow missed reading it the first time around and I don't readily see it in a search for "rat".


You did'nt miss much, rat run up my horses leg and he turned wrong side outwards.
good luck

User avatar
Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 27761
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:21 pm
Location: SE MT

Postby Faster horses » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:37 pm

HAY MAKER wrote:
High Plains wrote:That's a good looing rig, Haymaker. That will be a fun deal.

I never could find that post on the rat incident. I somehow missed reading it the first time around and I don't readily see it in a search for "rat".


You did'nt miss much, rat run up my horses leg and he turned wrong side outwards.
good luck


Oh no, that was one heck of a story. And High Plains, BMR brought
it to the top. Look for the thread in Coffee Shop that says, "I'm back---
what's left of me." It's a great story!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"All the Democrats know how to do is lie and “forget.”--Trey Gowdy


Return to “Horses & Dogs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest