Ranchers.net Bull Session

Meet our new baby

Stories and questions about our best friends.
leanin' H
Rancher
Rancher

Postby leanin' H » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:34 pm

gcreekrch wrote:
katrina wrote:
leanin' H wrote:I was gonna make comments about what you went on to say, but felt it was in everyone's best interest to not! :lol: :lol: :lol: I like the new colt and hope you don't deide to ruin him by naming him H'! :wink:

So: No name like Leaner the Weanier

Nope. I think 'Lectric Playboy is taken too. :wink: :lol:

Behave you knotheads! :lol: :lol: :lol: Name him H' Rocks or Gcreekcanbiteme or Katrinaassaultedme or howdoigetmyselfintothesemesses? :wink:
A poor ride beats a great walk any day!
<Parry Taylor>

Chimenea

Postby Chimenea » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:19 pm

leanin' H wrote:
gcreekrch wrote:
katrina wrote:
leanin' H wrote:I was gonna make comments about what you went on to say, but felt it was in everyone's best interest to not! :lol: :lol: :lol: I like the new colt and hope you don't deide to ruin him by naming him H'! :wink:

Behave you knotheads! :lol: :lol: :lol: Name him H' Rocks or Gcreekcanbiteme or Katrinaassaultedme or howdoigetmyselfintothesemesses? :wink:

How about Consortin with Cowgirls?

katrina
Rancher
Rancher

Postby katrina » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:37 am

Chimenea wrote:
leanin' H wrote:
gcreekrch wrote:
katrina wrote:

:clap: :clap:
Don't sweat the small stuff.

Chimenea

Postby Chimenea » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:13 am

katrina wrote:
Chimenea wrote:
leanin' H wrote:
gcreekrch wrote:
katrina wrote:

Shoot, I should have thought about this before: that name might be too long for the AQHA. I think the limit is 20 characters, including spaces. But ConsortinWithCowgrls should fit...

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Faster horses » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:32 am

Chimenea wrote:
katrina wrote:
Chimenea wrote:
leanin' H wrote:
gcreekrch wrote:
katrina wrote:

Shoot, I should have thought about this before: that name might be too long for the AQHA. I think the limit is 20 characters, including spaces. But ConsortinWithCowgrls should fit...

Too bad it's not a filly. Then it could be shorter still:
Consortin Cowgirl... :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"All the Democrats know how to do is lie and “forget.”--Trey Gowdy

Chimenea

Postby Chimenea » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:35 am

Faster horses wrote:
Chimenea wrote:
katrina wrote:
Chimenea wrote:
leanin' H wrote:
gcreekrch wrote:
katrina wrote:

Too bad it's not a filly. Then it could be shorter still:
Consortin Cowgirl... :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D You could have used Cowgirl Consort, too :D

This happens to me every year with our baby horses.... we'll come up with a great name for a baby, but the plumbing will be all wrong... :shock:

Return to “Horses & Dogs”