Ranchers.net Bull Session

Another Corgi

Stories and questions about our best friends.
I Luv Herfrds
Rancher
Rancher

Another Corgi

Postby I Luv Herfrds » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Had tragedity hit us this summer. Daughter lost her Corgi, Missy. I never knew about this til after it happened. Missy got into the trash and got a plastic bag over her head and passed away. Daughter was home alone when she found her. She was completely devastated.
Had some people we know who tried to breed their female Corgi, when they found out that their dog was not bred they put me in contact with a breeder in Washington who has a little female. Trying to find her a ride over to us.
Never eat with EMS personal, vets or ranchers.
Laugh everyday, you won't feel so old.
Our tax dollars are being used against us.

"Sign of a good heart Chris!" Northern Rancher

MsSage
Rancher
Rancher

Postby MsSage » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Have you tried contacting corgi nation? there is a lady closer to Lubbock who does rescues and knows a bunch who deliver. Her name is Gail
SO happy for yall getting a new one. I want another one.
that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute a new Government.
Declaration of Independence

I Luv Herfrds
Rancher
Rancher

Postby I Luv Herfrds » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:00 pm

MsSage right now if the we cannot find a ride for the puppy the breeders family is coming over for Thanksgiving and is going to bring her with them.
I did go into a pet store that stated they had Corgis but I could tell they were puppy mill puppies. As much as I would have loved to get those 2 out of there I knew all I would be doing was supporting the puppy mill.
Never eat with EMS personal, vets or ranchers.

Laugh everyday, you won't feel so old.

Our tax dollars are being used against us.

"Sign of a good heart Chris!" Northern Rancher

Return to “Horses & Dogs”