Ranchers.net Bull Session

it is time....

Any topic that doesn't fit in one of the other Boards.
Canadian_Cowgirl
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Canadian_Cowgirl » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:58 pm

kolanuraven wrote:Yeah...but look at what all we teach them BESDIES ranching.

JB now has learned about red elephants...and goodness knows what we've taught Katy lately???!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Maybe you're right!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Youve taught me stuff no one else could teach me!! Very important and educational things to! :wink:
Built Ford Tough For The Prairies

kolanuraven
Rancher
Rancher

Postby kolanuraven » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:03 pm

Well, whomever lives close to JB better be "on call" to give him CPR cause when he catches up on all this....he's gonna throw a clot!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John SD
Rancher
Rancher

Postby John SD » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:03 pm

One thing I haven't learned in this thread, I never did look at all 390 brands of tractors.... couldn't even begin to name them all. :roll: :twisted: :D :wink: :lol:

John SD
Rancher
Rancher

Postby John SD » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:07 pm

kolanuraven wrote:Well, whomever lives close to JB better be "on call" to give him CPR cause when he catches up on all this....he's gonna throw a clot!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One good thing, JB lives only about 8 miles from the local ambulance. But I reckon he is gonna be kinda picky about which one of them good lookin' wimmen on the ambulance team give him mouth to mouth resusitation! :shock: :wink: :D :lol:

Judith
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Judith » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:08 pm

There are more than 3 types of tractors???????? Heck who knew :)

Kola, I have been trying to make JB speachless for over a year now, so far I have failed in my mission. The goofier we get the goofier he gets.

Now it looks like poor John has joined the ranks of the goon club. Well at least JB has a few boys to help him out :)
Hope springs a kernel "it's an old farmers saying" quote by Denny Krane

kolanuraven
Rancher
Rancher

Postby kolanuraven » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:10 pm

JB is quiet entertaining to say the least.

You should experience it live and in person.....I laffed till about 2AM!!!!!

Judith
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Judith » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:16 pm

Kola is JB a "Hand Talker"? He has a very animated voice and I was picturing him hand signing out the conversation. I pretty much had the giggles. Cuz I know what he looks like so I just added hand gestures :)

John SD
Rancher
Rancher

Postby John SD » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:25 pm

Judith wrote:

Now it looks like poor John has joined the ranks of the goon club. Well at least JB has a few boys to help him out :)

Hey, I only clicked on this thread to look at tractors! :oops: :roll: :twisted: :D :lol:

kolanuraven
Rancher
Rancher

Postby kolanuraven » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:30 pm

Judith wrote:Kola is JB a "Hand Talker"? He has a very animated voice and I was picturing him hand signing out the conversation. I pretty much had the giggles. Cuz I know what he looks like so I just added hand gestures :)

Yeah to a point. He kinda throws his full & total self into his storytelling.

Judith
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Judith » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:32 pm

I could here that in his voice!

Nice try there :wink: John, nice try :wink:

John SD
Rancher
Rancher

Postby John SD » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:32 pm

Might I add this but let's keep it to ourselves. :shock: Although JB hates tractors, he is a pretty fair hand at operating a backhoe. :o

Seems everybody and his dog was running a backhoe last winter salvaging copper cable. Of course the price came up a bit this spring! :roll:
Last edited by John SD on Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oldtimer

Postby Oldtimer » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:41 pm

Judith wrote:I HAVE to laugh ( belly laugh right out loud!!!) Everyone and there dog has someone they would like me to meet! I get the, but your so pretty and sweet ( I am not sweet, or cute hmmmmph....)and funny..... Good lord, clearly men is NOT something I am good at :) I'm sure I should be doing things that I am good at :)

Pookie-- I just came up with another reason you need a man--
Wife and I have been doing a little work around the yard-- she was finishing up trimming under a Chinese Elm tree- and I had just came in and was ready to step in the shower- when in she comes yelling "Get Them Off Me"...Apparently she had bumped into a big nest of those green caterpillars which had fell on her-- everywhere, in her hair, down her shirt- just covered with them....

So being the good husband I am- I immediately helped her out of all her clothes (least convincing I ever needed in 35 years :roll: :lol: ) and put her in the shower and washed all the horrible bugs off....

See - chivalry is not dead.... 8)
:wink: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Everything Else”