Ranchers.net Bull Session

it is time....

Any topic that doesn't fit in one of the other Boards.
kolanuraven
Rancher
Rancher

Re: hello big muddy rancher

Postby kolanuraven » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:41 am

Jinglebob wrote:
farmersbase wrote:thanks for your website, our family had a look at it today and enjoyed
it very much. when we have a new update, end of coming week, we
will include your farm and ranch, with your permission of course ??

gerrit jan doeleman / netherlands

what arable farming you have in your area ?

have a nice day and a good week

I simply can not believe all the crap you wimmen posted on this poor man's thread! I am shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

And I don't neither talk with my hands, I emphisies! :P

By the way kind sir, my website is wwwdennisranch.com and you are more than welcome to use it, share it or whatevcer elses you would like.

No that I've got this thread back to where it started, you girls leave it alone! :x

:wink:

UUUgggghhhhh....Party Pooper!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

IL Rancher
Rancher
Rancher

Postby IL Rancher » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:55 am

JB.. nothing wrong with talking with your hands.. People hear my first name and watch me talk and automatically think I ahve to be Italian.. Especially when the parts of the accent of my youth creep out.. Not locals mind you but folks from certai other areas that shall remain namless Always confuses them when I have to inform them that I don't have a drop of Italian blood in me...

Jinglebob
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Jinglebob » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:52 am

IL Rancher wrote:JB.. nothing wrong with talking with your hands.. People hear my first name and watch me talk and automatically think I ahve to be Italian.. Especially when the parts of the accent of my youth creep out.. Not locals mind you but folks from certai other areas that shall remain namless Always confuses them when I have to inform them that I don't have a drop of Italian blood in me...

Sometime the only way to get something across is with a good set of hand emphises! :wink:
Toda via estoy aqui. I am still here.
website www.dennisranch.com

Mrs.Greg
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Mrs.Greg » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:21 am

Mrs.Greg wrote:Judith,you really need to watch Lonesome Dove.....Gus is played by Robert Duvall,not classically a "hot" guy but a gal FALLS head over heals for his character,its how women want to be treated{hint,hint guys}once you see the movie you'll get it.

I obviously went for looks not money but hey the rides been more then worth it 8)

This is directed to the two "GALS" that like to follow me around,read and critique my posts,kinda like "stalkers" :roll:.......Please listen to Garth Brooks tribute song for Chris Ledoix,Good Ride Cowboy Good Ride,maybe you "Gals" :roll: will understand the meaning...also maybe look into some mental health care :evil:

To the good friend posters on here,please don't comment on this...I don't want this post missed by these two gals,pm me I'll fill you in

Northern Rancher
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Northern Rancher » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:08 am

Don't tell me you and Greg cut the cards lol. Lonesome Dove is the best movie ever bar none.

kolanuraven
Rancher
Rancher

Postby kolanuraven » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:25 am

Judith....I believe she's talking about US again!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Edit: Not sure why but I guess it's not us!!

I'm confused ....so I'll bow out on this deal.

Mrs.Greg
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Mrs.Greg » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:27 am

Mrs.Greg wrote:
Mrs.Greg wrote:Judith,you really need to watch Lonesome Dove.....Gus is played by Robert Duvall,not classically a "hot" guy but a gal FALLS head over heals for his character,its how women want to be treated{hint,hint guys}once you see the movie you'll get it.

I obviously went for looks not money but hey the rides been more then worth it 8)

This is directed to the two "GALS" that like to follow me around,read and critique my posts,kinda like "stalkers" :roll:.......Please listen to Garth Brooks tribute song for Chris Ledoix,Good Ride Cowboy Good Ride,maybe you "Gals" :roll: will understand the meaning...also maybe look into some mental health care :evil:

To the good friend posters on here,please don't comment on this...I don't want this post missed by these two gals,pm me I'll fill you in

This is not directed to Kola,Judy or Katy...the girls that this is directed to knows who they are :evil:

Return to “Everything Else”