Ranchers.net Bull Session

Congrats, Reader (the second)!!!!!

Any topic that doesn't fit in one of the other Boards.
ranchwife
Rancher
Rancher

Congrats, Reader (the second)!!!!!

Postby ranchwife » Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:04 am

just noticed (a little late, i guess :shock: ) that you have reached "Rancher" status with over 1000 postings!! Way to go, girl!!!! Don't stop now! I find your postings very educational/informative!! Many happy returns! :D
Love wins....ennis, montana....June 14, 2003!!!
Never forget!

Les

Postby Les » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:02 am

just like a woman to talk alot....she is only doing what comes naturally ....just like most women :P :P :P :twisted:

ranchwife
Rancher
Rancher

Postby ranchwife » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:16 pm

Les wrote:just like a woman to talk alot....she is only doing what comes naturally ....just like most women :P :P :P :twisted:

Are you looking for a Whuppin', Les :wink: :wink: don't make me and the girls come lookin!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Never forget!

M Gravlee
WebMaster
WebMaster

Postby M Gravlee » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:36 am

Congratulations Mike, Oldtimer and reader! I'm a little late as usual.

And we've got a couple more that will be "Ranchers" before you know it. :D

Les

Postby Les » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:46 am

A Wuppin?? Yea Baby :o

ranchwife
Rancher
Rancher

Postby ranchwife » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:23 pm

Les wrote:A Wuppin?? Yea Baby :o

SADIST!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Never forget!

Oldtimer

Postby Oldtimer » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:32 pm

M Gravlee wrote:Congratulations Mike, Oldtimer and reader! I'm a little late as usual.

Thanks Macon- Hopefully it will quit raining for a few days and I can go to haying and shut up a little---Better get to haying fast because I noticed the wheat is heading out- may be harvesting in a month-- this year is flying by :? ....

ranchwife
Rancher
Rancher

Postby ranchwife » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:44 pm

Oldtimer wrote:
M Gravlee wrote:Congratulations Mike, Oldtimer and reader! I'm a little late as usual.

Thanks Macon- Hopefully it will quit raining for a few days and I can go to haying and shut up a little---Better get to haying fast because I noticed the wheat is heading out- may be harvesting in a month-- this year is flying by :? ....

OT----had us a pretty hard hail storm blow through here about 3 this afternoon!!! :shock: Only lasted about 5 minutes and have not heard any damage reports yet!! Nothing at our place was hurt.....thank god!!!

Never forget!

Soapweed
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Soapweed » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:46 pm

Hey Oldtimer, in your travels, have you ever run on to an old ranch-hand by the name of Slim McClellan? He seems to have spent a lot of time in northern Montana working on cow outfits. For some reason, he has been hanging around our little corner of the world for the past few weeks. He is looking for a ranch job, but doesn't seem to be meeting with much success. I'm just curious to know if he is half the hand he indicates that he is. He is 63 years old, and seems to have "been around" quite a bit.

Oldtimer

Postby Oldtimer » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:26 pm

Soapweed wrote:Hey Oldtimer, in your travels, have you ever run on to an old ranch-hand by the name of Slim McClellan? He seems to have spent a lot of time in northern Montana working on cow outfits. For some reason, he has been hanging around our little corner of the world for the past few weeks. He is looking for a ranch job, but doesn't seem to be meeting with much success. I'm just curious to know if he is half the hand he indicates that he is. He is 63 years old, and seems to have "been around" quite a bit.

Soap- Never heard of him- whether thats good or bad :wink: :lol:

Oldtimer

Postby Oldtimer » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:30 pm

ranchwife wrote:
Oldtimer wrote:

OT----had us a pretty hard hail storm blow through here about 3 this afternoon!!! :shock: Only lasted about 5 minutes and have not heard any damage reports yet!! Nothing at our place was hurt.....thank god!!!

Little thunderstorms going all around us here today-- Another day or two without rain and we could start cutting- Probably won't get going full bore til after the 4th....

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Faster horses » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:33 pm

Some folks tried to cut around here today and got their swather stuck. They'd have been better off if they had just stayed in bed~

Return to “Everything Else”