Ranchers.net Bull Session

In These United States- Really Ugly-

Any topic that doesn't fit in one of the other Boards.
VB RANCH

In These United States- Really Ugly-

Postby VB RANCH » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:03 pm

MsSage
Rancher
Rancher

Postby MsSage » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:11 am

I'm sorry but this suprises you?
Lets see...this generation of kids, all~ black, white, red, and yellow, KNOW that they are disposable. They know wants supercide needs.
Parents and other adults have given into their tanturms trying to buy friendships instead of being parents. They have learned inorder to get what they want all they have to do is demand and those wants will be met. They know they will never be held accountable for thier actions so they are free to do as they please. They know adults are too scared to step in during acts of bullying due to the State steping in and punshing the adults.

We are reaping what we have sowed as a nation.

Yes I know there are some very good kids out there BUT you can not let your guard down you never know the power of peer pressure.
that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute a new Government.
Declaration of Independence

VB RANCH

Postby VB RANCH » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:14 pm

supprise's me ? no, saddens the hell out of me, for sure. i guess where you live all this is common place, so your use to it, around here we don't have to many kids killing themselves

Return to “Everything Else”