Ranchers.net Bull Session

Five profound statements

Any topic that doesn't fit in one of the other Boards.
Soapweed
Rancher
Rancher

Five profound statements

Postby Soapweed » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:55 pm

1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from someone else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

TexasBred
Rancher
Rancher

Postby TexasBred » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:21 pm

All I can say Soapweed is a big loud "AMEN BROTHER".
Nothing but a beggar trying to show other beggars where I found bread.

Mike
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Five profound statements

Postby Mike » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:54 am

Soapweed wrote:1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from someone else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Such a simple concept that the left does not fathom.

That they do not understand bothers me more than the actual topic.

Or is it they DO understand yet do not care what happens to this country?
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

hopalong
Rancher
Rancher

Postby hopalong » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:53 am

There a few that are so blind they only care for themselves!! and a few of them are regular posters on this board., so dug in to their hatred of anyone attempting to change they cannot see the trees for the forest!!!
The lack of a major education does not equate to lack of intelligence, However a college education does not equate to intelligence!

Return to “Everything Else”