Ranchers.net Bull Session

dear 'Ranchers' family

Any topic that doesn't fit in one of the other Boards.
balestabber

dear 'Ranchers' family

Postby balestabber » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:47 am

as i have noticed some updates,i thought i would by a new camera and send some updated pics with some poetry.
the daughter got her new 300 dollar camera.and here's the problem.
it works,,,,,but only takes one pic,,,,then reads 'batteries exhausted '

yup ,i bought new batteries--same thing---so i think i got a dud.am taking it back today for exchange.its true,cameras and i just don't get along. :roll: :roll:

i will strive on.daughter is 13 yrs old,my pigs are a month old,and things are changing daily around here.

please have patience,,,thank-you,,,richard

gcreekrch
Rancher
Rancher

Postby gcreekrch » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:47 am

Don't worry Richard, I had a hired guy that was a lot like that camera. :lol:
Don't tell people your problems, half of em' don't care and the other half are glad you got em' We can all run the neighbors better'n our own

per
Rancher
Rancher

Postby per » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:57 am

gcreekrch wrote:Don't worry Richard, I had a hired guy that was a lot like that camera. :lol:

Were you able to get an exchange?

balestabber

Postby balestabber » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:22 pm

i got my exchange,the girls are practicing with it now.they can help me.

i got the camera at wal-mart,which means they prolly sent it back to china.
hey,gcreek,maybe you could find a 'china-man' to help ya with your chores! kind of a 'mail order' hired hand.

gcreekrch
Rancher
Rancher

Postby gcreekrch » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:05 pm

per wrote:
gcreekrch wrote:Don't worry Richard, I had a hired guy that was a lot like that camera. :lol:

Not yet......don't need a replacement of that kind. :roll: :lol: The same young guy we have given chances to before came looking for work in July. This time I put him on contract @ $5.50 per log with my equipment plus room and board to replace some top logs on an old fence. He quit after 3 days and said that $ 49.50 per day was not enough money. Debbie and I put up the last 50 logs in 2 afternoons. :lol:

Our train mechanic friend is expected to arrive next week sometime for his moose hunting/haying holiday.
Don't tell people your problems, half of em' don't care and the other half are glad you got em' We can all run the neighbors better'n our own

Denny
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Denny » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:47 am

gcreekrch wrote:
per wrote:

Not yet......don't need a replacement of that kind. :roll: :lol: The same young guy we have given chances to before came looking for work in July. This time I put him on contract @ $5.50 per log with my equipment plus room and board to replace some top logs on an old fence. He quit after 3 days and said that $ 49.50 per day was not enough money. Debbie and I put up the last 50 logs in 2 afternoons. :lol:

Our train mechanic friend is expected to arrive next week sometime for his moose hunting/haying holiday.

Can I get a hunting haying holiday?????? Two of three things I'm good at. :twisted: :wink:

gcreekrch
Rancher
Rancher

Postby gcreekrch » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:15 am

Denny wrote:
gcreekrch wrote:
per wrote:

Can I get a hunting haying holiday?????? Two of three things I'm good at. :twisted: :wink:

You bet Denny, we can make anything work. :wink: :lol:

Hayguy
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Hayguy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:17 am

say Denny, What's the third? :lol: Ice fishing?

Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:51 am

gcreekrch wrote:
Denny wrote:
gcreekrch wrote:
per wrote:

You bet Denny, we can make anything work. :wink: :lol:

I bet gcreek could even have a welding project for you. :D

In hockey we call that a Hat Trick. :lol: :lol:

I can't tame wild women.

But I can make tame women wild.

Return to “Everything Else”