Page 3 of 3
This weeks catagory
Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:41 pm
PHOTO OF SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU.
Doesn't need to be taken by you. Can be an old photo
you have on hand.
And as a plus, we would like something written after the contest winner
is announced as to why you chose this person (or persons~the
photo can be of more than one person) to be your entry.
It would be nice for every entry to have a note as sort of
a tribute as to why you picked them. This is not required, but it
would be very nice.
Good luck and looking foreward to the entries and information!!
New catagory for April 8-14
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:13 pm
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:01 am
FH, Have you done a wild animal category yet? We just returned from vacation and I"M READY!
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:40 pm
nr, did we ever do a wild animal catagory? I don't think so. I must have missed this post!!
Hey, we'll do it THIS WEEK, ok?
Catagory for Feb. 24-March 1
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:20 am
March 1!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow, March is almost here. Are you ready for it?
OLD TRACTORS. We don't care how old they are...
Catagory for April 13-19
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:37 pm
Teams. Horses, Mules, Oxen, Goats, whatever is pulling something...
This should be a fun catagory.
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:34 pm
Hello i am new and trying to post picture go through everything and says congrats you have downloaded photo but cant find anything after help! I think farm signs would be a good photo contest subject. any help would be appreciated. Tamarack
Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:26 pm
You are right; Farm signs would be a good catagory!!
There is a sticky at the top of this catagory that tells you
how to post pictures. Using photo bucket seems to be the easiest way.
Send a PM to jersey lilly, she can help you.
Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:38 pm
Option 1 - the Photo Gallery here on Ranchers
You have to be a Forum Member and be logged in...
1. Go to Photo Gallery and click on "Upload Photos".
2. Click on the first "Browse" button and find the photo file on your hard drive.
3. Enter Tilte and Description if you wish and click the "Upload/Submit" button.
4. Click on the thumbnail to see the larger picture. Right click in the UBBCode: box and choose "Select All". Copy the URL and come back here and Paste it where you want the photo to appear.
Option 2 - PhotoBucket.com
1. go to that website, and creat an account. (it's free)
2. upload your photos from your computer to photobucket
3. copy the [img] code (there are several choices underneath the picture, but you want the one that has [img] at the beginning.)
4. In your message box your posting on ranchers, right click, and choose "paste" the [img] code. If in doubt, click preview to see if your photo appears in your message before hitting the submit button.
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:39 pm
An old farm sign week would be great.
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:53 pm
thanks so much for your suggestion. We've tried that catagory and
we didn't get many entries, so I took it out of the catagory list.
I'll see what I can do. thanks for your input.