Ranchers.net Bull Session

Winner - Horses Pullin'

Come on, send in your entry!
Soapweed
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Soapweed » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:27 am

Clarencen wrote:Well then, I won't claim it. My sister, Carol must have sent it to me. I don't think she took it either as she didn't remember it. It is not a post card it is a little smaller then that.

I was at the RockCreek Station a long time ago but they were just starting to restore it then. I believe there was a sreet in or near Endicotte that had been restored then. There was a bluff nearby where John C. Freemont had carved his name, but it was about washed away then too.
I guess this is all just for fun anyway. so no harm done.

It was a very interesting picture regardless of where it was photographed. Thanks for posting it.

Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:49 am

Soapweed wrote:
Clarencen wrote:Well then, I won't claim it. My sister, Carol must have sent it to me. I don't think she took it either as she didn't remember it. It is not a post card it is a little smaller then that.

I was at the RockCreek Station a long time ago but they were just starting to restore it then. I believe there was a sreet in or near Endicotte that had been restored then. There was a bluff nearby where John C. Freemont had carved his name, but it was about washed away then too.

It was a very interesting picture regardless of where it was photographed. Thanks for posting it.

:agree: :nod: It is a very interesting picture. Dad had a old album with pictures of Mom's family and with no captions in it we don't know many of the people. Dad is pretty good on the ones after they were married but Mom doesn't remember who people were when she was little. Guess it doesn't matter we still enjoy looking at it. :D

I can't tame wild women.

But I can make tame women wild.

MsSage
Rancher
Rancher

Postby MsSage » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:31 pm

No matter how it got in your album its a geat pic and we all LOVED it.
that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute a new Government.
Declaration of Independence

Return to “Photo Contest”