Ranchers.net Bull Session

Silver's branding pics

Things that come up in the daily operation of a ranch.
TXTibbs
Rancher
Rancher

Postby TXTibbs » Thu May 19, 2005 8:50 am

Who is the cute young lady holding the back end of that calf? Is she single and would she like to move to Texas? HAHA...joking ;) :lol:

Radar

Postby Radar » Thu May 19, 2005 9:33 am

Tibbs, Have you taken to internet dating now?

TXTibbs
Rancher
Rancher

Postby TXTibbs » Thu May 19, 2005 9:44 am

No, but I guess you should never rule anything out right? HAHA I think she is Canadian, so she prolly wouldn't want to move to the United States anyway, let alone Texas...maybe she'd come as far as the ranch in South Dakota tho...lol.....now, if she was from Mexico...she'd be knocking my door down. :wink:

And me posting a message simply mentioning a cute young lady in a "ranching" scene wearing wranglers and holding a calf hardly constitutes internet dating!!! I think Wisconson has made you goofy!

Besides I'm sure she is married with 2 or 3 kids....thats usually my luck you know :( (note the big guy holding the front of the calf...aka: husband/boyfriend)

haha...take care bud.

Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Thu May 19, 2005 9:58 am

TXTibbs wrote:No, but I guess you should never rule anything out right? HAHA I think she is Canadian, so she prolly wouldn't want to move to the United States anyway, let alone Texas...maybe she'd come as far as the ranch in South Dakota tho...lol.....now, if she was from Mexico...she'd be knocking my door down. :wink:

And me posting a message simply mentioning a cute young lady in a "ranching" scene wearing wranglers and holding a calf hardly constitutes internet dating!!! I think Wisconson has made you goofy!

Besides I'm sure she is married with 2 or 3 kids....thats usually my luck you know :( (note the big guy holding the front of the calf...aka: husband/boyfriend)

haha...take care bud.

TXTibbs you could be a Liberated man and move to Canada. Besides you haven't been in Texas that long that a couple of winters in northern BC couldn't straighten you out.

I can't tame wild women.

But I can make tame women wild.

Radar

Postby Radar » Thu May 19, 2005 9:59 am

Tibbs: "I think Wisconson has made you goofy!"

Well der ya know, ya might be right on dat!

Later

PS. Has your e-mail been working? I sent something the other day and it was sent back.

TXTibbs
Rancher
Rancher

Postby TXTibbs » Thu May 19, 2005 10:38 am

as far as i know its working

TXTibbs
Rancher
Rancher

Postby TXTibbs » Thu May 19, 2005 10:42 am

Big Muddy Rancher......to be honest I wouldn't be oposed to living up there (Canada) for a while. The winters wouldn't bother me and the country is pretty. I just don't know how the Canadian Government would like that. I don't know how easy it is to just go live there for a while. Queen Liz might come beat me up or something! She'd have to be the one, cause I know Tony Blair couldn't. HAHA....joking..couldn't resist. :wink:

nr
Rancher
Rancher

Postby nr » Thu May 19, 2005 5:05 pm

Loved those pictures. Looks like you all had fun.

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Faster horses » Thu May 19, 2005 5:18 pm

Look at the arm on that girl~she ain't no couch potato. I'd be careful if I were you guys!! LOL!!!

Return to “Ranch Talk”