Ranchers.net Bull Session

I Hafta Admitt..................

Stories and questions about our best friends.
HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: Texas

I Hafta Admitt..................

Postby HAY MAKER » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Ole Cotton has made a pretty fair Ranch horse...........

Image

good luck

User avatar
Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 27781
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:21 pm
Location: SE MT

Postby Faster horses » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:37 am

He's so thin, Haymaker...........................




















:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm glad he worked out for you. He looks plenty stout! How old is he now? Nice
looking horse!
"All the Democrats know how to do is lie and “forget.”--Trey Gowdy

User avatar
katrina
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 8778
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:32 pm
Location: East north east of Soapweed

Postby katrina » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 am

Sheesh..... I agree.... He needs some more grub..............
Don't sweat the small stuff.

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: Texas

Postby HAY MAKER » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:09 am

Would Y'all believe I don't feed my horses? They are running free on about a 200 acre pasture, I do give them a coffe can of horse and mule every morning when I'm not workin them, I like to see them every day You know how quick they can get in trouble.
And Y'all remember when I got him as a 2 year old, I guess a couple years ago ?
Good luck

User avatar
Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 21291
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Big Muddy valley
Contact:

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:38 am

Did his hat blow off? :lol: :lol:
Avatar by Haymaker

I can't tame wild women.

But I can make tame women wild.

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: Texas

Postby HAY MAKER » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:06 am

Big Muddy rancher wrote:Did his hat blow off? :lol: :lol:


No, I was explaining to him how important it is to wear a hat, but he were'nt to interested.
Good luck

User avatar
gcreekrch
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 11285
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:35 pm
Location: west chilcotin bc

Postby gcreekrch » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Don't tell people your problems, half of em' don't care and the other half are glad you got em' We can all run the neighbors better'n our own

User avatar
Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 27781
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:21 pm
Location: SE MT

Postby Faster horses » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:41 pm

"All the Democrats know how to do is lie and “forget.”--Trey Gowdy

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: Texas

Postby HAY MAKER » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:36 am

Faster horses wrote:How about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQPRFqWPWgE


thats the first time i have heard this guy sing, not bad is he the canucklehhaid singer ? :D
good luck

User avatar
Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 21291
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Big Muddy valley
Contact:

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:06 am

HAY MAKER wrote:
Faster horses wrote:How about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQPRFqWPWgE


thats the first time i have heard this guy sing, not bad is he the canucklehhaid singer ? :D
good luck


What rock you been living under?

You don't know who Chris Ledoux is? :roll:
Avatar by Haymaker



I can't tame wild women.



But I can make tame women wild.

HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 8800
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Location: Texas

Postby HAY MAKER » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:47 pm

Big Muddy rancher wrote:
HAY MAKER wrote:
Faster horses wrote:How about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQPRFqWPWgE


thats the first time i have heard this guy sing, not bad is he the canucklehhaid singer ? :D
good luck


What rock you been living under?

You don't know who Chris Ledoux is? :roll:


No I aint heard of him, he aint a bad singer tho, is he a canucklehead ?
:D .............good luck

User avatar
Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 21291
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Big Muddy valley
Contact:

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:52 pm

HAY MAKER wrote:
Big Muddy rancher wrote:
HAY MAKER wrote:
Faster horses wrote:How about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQPRFqWPWgE


thats the first time i have heard this guy sing, not bad is he the canucklehhaid singer ? :D
good luck


What rock you been living under?

You don't know who Chris Ledoux is? :roll:


No I aint heard of him, he aint a bad singer tho, is he a canucklehead ?
:D .............good luck


Here ya go read all about him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_LeDoux
Avatar by Haymaker



I can't tame wild women.



But I can make tame women wild.


Return to “Horses & Dogs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests