Ranchers.net Bull Session

Pendleton Roundup

A friendly place to talk about the weather, tell jokes and post cowboy poetry.
Happytrails91

Pendleton Roundup

Postby Happytrails91 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:19 pm

We are planning on attending the Pendleton Roundup this September. My wife and I and another couple. We live in Alberta and it will be our first time there. Any advice or stories from fellow netters would be welcome. We are in the grandparent demographic, love horses and stock and rodeo. TIA for any replies. HT
Don't weaken.

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Pendleton Roundup

Postby Faster horses » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:55 pm

Do not miss the parade. I think they have 2, one is motorized and the other is livestock. It was really, really hot the time we were there, so be aware of that. Our seats were up high and the sun came through the back and it was miserable. Other than that, you will have a great time in the ole' town!!
"All the Democrats know how to do is lie and “forget.”--Trey Gowdy

Happytrails91

Re: Pendleton Roundup RV Spot

Postby Happytrails91 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:20 pm

We're still on course for the roundup but we reserved a RV space that we now won't be able to use. It's at Sun Ridge School. So if anybody on here wants it please reply and we will try to transfer it to you. Only charge might be a beer and some bull. Ed
Don't weaken.

PPRM
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Pendleton Roundup

Postby PPRM » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:14 pm

My sister went for the first time. I Love and appreciate the Roundup when I can go. Great chance to see lots of people I know and I appreciate the tradition...

She wasn't prepared for the 4 hour show though... She didn't like it nearly as much.
The difference between a rut and a grave is the depth

PPRM

Return to “Coffee Shop”