Ranchers.net Bull Session

Soapweed....haven't seen much, lately.

A friendly place to talk about the weather, tell jokes and post cowboy poetry.
DustDevil

Soapweed....haven't seen much, lately.

Postby DustDevil » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:47 am

I haven't seen anything recent, since mid-September, I think. How are you, Soap?

gcreekrch
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Soapweed....haven't seen much, lately.

Postby gcreekrch » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:55 am

I've had messages to both Soap and Kosmo for a week or so and no answer. Maybe Katrina would know.
Don't tell people your problems, half of em' don't care and the other half are glad you got em' We can all run the neighbors better'n our own

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Faster horses » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:43 am

Soap posts regularly on facebook. I think he and his family are fine, just busy.
He sure is missed around here!
"All the Democrats know how to do is lie and “forget.”--Trey Gowdy

AC Diesel

Postby AC Diesel » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:54 pm

I know everyone is busy, it's been pretty sad with the lack of activity on this site.

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Faster horses » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:38 pm

AC Diesel wrote:I know everyone is busy, it's been pretty sad with the lack of activity on this site.

YUP. :agree:
It seemed to happen when Macon went to this new format. I didn't like it either, at first, but now it's okay.
Some say they have trouble posting pictures, but I see mustang has no problem and I am glad he posts his.
They are something to look forward to.

I sure miss the Ranchers.net 'good ole' days'.
"All the Democrats know how to do is lie and “forget.”--Trey Gowdy

Soapweed
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Soapweed » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:41 am

The Kosmo Kid is kind of the head honcho now, and he seems to work me harder than I used to work myself. :-) We've been busy trying to get fall cattle work done. Have all the steer calves gone, as they sold through the sale barn. The heifer calves are still on their mothers. Grandkids seem to take up any slack in possible free time, but they are fun little critters to have around.

Gcreek, I sure don't see any notifications either on here or on Facebook. It's almost as if the messages have vanished into thin air, but of course they were supposed to have arrived by traveling through thin air. We can blame Al Gore, as he invented both the Internet and Global Warming.

gcreekrch
Rancher
Rancher

Postby gcreekrch » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:16 pm

Soapweed wrote:The Kosmo Kid is kind of the head honcho now, and he seems to work me harder than I used to work myself. :-) We've been busy trying to get fall cattle work done. Have all the steer calves gone, as they sold through the sale barn. The heifer calves are still on their mothers. Grandkids seem to take up any slack in possible free time, but they are fun little critters to have around.

Gcreek, I sure don't see any notifications either on here or on Facebook. It's almost as if the messages have vanished into thin air, but of course they were supposed to have arrived by traveling through thin air. We can blame Al Gore, as he invented both the Internet and Global Warming.

Put of curiosity, check your email.
Don't tell people your problems, half of em' don't care and the other half are glad you got em' We can all run the neighbors better'n our own

Soapweed
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Soapweed » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:51 pm

gcreekrch wrote:
Soapweed wrote:The Kosmo Kid is kind of the head honcho now, and he seems to work me harder than I used to work myself. :-) We've been busy trying to get fall cattle work done. Have all the steer calves gone, as they sold through the sale barn. The heifer calves are still on their mothers. Grandkids seem to take up any slack in possible free time, but they are fun little critters to have around.

Put of curiosity, check your email.

Roger, wilco, over. :cowboy:

DustDevil

Postby DustDevil » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:48 pm

Good to hear from you, Soapweed. So, the Kosmo Kid is a hard task-master; that's what happens when alot of these young millinealwhippersnappers get promoted, they forget what it it was like to be a grunt. :wink: Glad all's well.

Return to “Coffee Shop”