Ranchers.net Bull Session

Been buying calves

Things that come up in the daily operation of a ranch.
gcreekrch
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Been buying calves

Postby gcreekrch » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:23 am

He who has, must lose.

BMR, I think we will have hay for what we plan to witer and not much else. I have booked 3 loads of screening pellets and thinking I should book a couple more.

Fires have Williams Lake pretty much shut down and 100 Mile completely evacuated. Several burning in the Chilcotin but none close to us yet.
Don't tell people your problems, half of em' don't care and the other half are glad you got em' We can all run the neighbors better'n our own

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Faster horses » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:40 am

gcreekrch wrote:He who has, must lose.

BMR, I think we will have hay for what we plan to witer and not much else. I have booked 3 loads of screening pellets and thinking I should book a couple more.

Fires have Williams Lake pretty much shut down and 100 Mile completely evacuated. Several burning in the Chilcotin but none close to us yet.

This is so sad. What started all the fires? I hope they get them out soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and all in that area.
"All the Democrats know how to do is lie and “forget.”--Trey Gowdy

gcreekrch
Rancher
Rancher

Postby gcreekrch » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Faster horses wrote:
gcreekrch wrote:He who has, must lose.

This is so sad. What started all the fires? I hope they get them out soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and all in that area.

Mostly lightning, a couple from cigarettes and one is supposedly from a couple of clowns with Tannerite. :shock:
Don't tell people your problems, half of em' don't care and the other half are glad you got em' We can all run the neighbors better'n our own

Return to “Ranch Talk”