Ranchers.net Bull Session

Still going on

A friendly place to talk about the weather, tell jokes and post cowboy poetry.
Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Still going on

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:36 pm

Workinonit wrote:
m5farm wrote:I haven't been back over there but once a week or so ago to check messages. Dam liberals and do-gooders have ruined it. I've seen thicker skin on gravy.

Yup! It wasn't always that bad. :( But, I guess that's "progress". :?

For a very long time I didn't post much here, whenever I tried, I had to re-log in every time, then I had to re log-in when reading posts, from thread to thread. It was ridiculous, now that doesn't seem to be the case. So I would "lurk" and read the posts, after a while I stopped coming here. Then I would 'pop in' from time to time, and it got very slow. Where did everyone go? Where's Texan? Randiliana and so many of the others?

Anyhow, It seems here, that people have a thicker skin.

I saw Randiliana today, Mankota Stockmen's weigh Company celebrated 60 years of business today. She works there when they have auctions, My Dad bought cattle there for the first 50 years of operations. Today was his 95 birthday so I took him over for Cake Coffee and a visit with some old friends.

I can't tame wild women.

But I can make tame women wild.

redrobin
Rancher
Rancher

Postby redrobin » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:50 am

Texan still lives in Seattle and enjoys his daily Starbucks and tending his flower garden. So far, he hasn't got over Rickey moving out. He still cries a lot.

Workinonit

Postby Workinonit » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:03 pm

Big Muddy rancher wrote:
I saw Randiliana today, Mankota Stockmen's weigh Company celebrated 60 years of business today. She works there when they have auctions, My Dad bought cattle there for the first 50 years of operations. Today was his 95 birthday so I took him over for Cake Coffee and a visit with some old friends.

Wow! Sounds like it was a good day. Glad to hear Randiliana is still out there, kickin' it! Pretty cool about your Dad. :)

Workinonit

Postby Workinonit » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:05 pm

redrobin wrote:Texan still lives in Seattle and enjoys his daily Starbucks and tending his flower garden. So far, he hasn't got over Rickey moving out. He still cries a lot.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Okay, now I'm waiting on Texan to come out of the woodwork here and put in his 2 cents! :lol2:

Texan
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Texan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:40 am

Don't pay any attention to redrooster. He's just jealous because I chat with his old lady on frustratedhillbillywomen.com. Good to see you around again. Like a lot of others, most times I just get too busy to post much. Still try to read everything, though. You almost have to read everything so you'll know when somebody is talking crap about you. :lol2:

redrobin
Rancher
Rancher

Postby redrobin » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:36 am

340 am? Can't make it through the night can you buddy. Lol

Workinonit

Postby Workinonit » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:10 pm

Texan wrote:Don't pay any attention to redrooster. He's just jealous because I chat with his old lady on frustratedhillbillywomen.com. Good to see you around again. Like a lot of others, most times I just get too busy to post much. Still try to read everything, though. You almost have to read everything so you'll know when somebody is talking crap about you. :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: That's a new one! I've got a couple of neighbor's I should send to that 'site'. :lol2:

Understandable how folks get busy and such.

Talkin' crap.............. that's half the fun! :wink: 8)

Workinonit

Postby Workinonit » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:12 pm

redrobin wrote:340 am? Can't make it through the night can you buddy. Lol

I was thinking he was fixin' to go fishing, ya know ----- "the early bird catches the worm."

Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Workinonit wrote:

I was thinking he was fixin' to go fishing, ya know ----- "the early bird catches the worm."

They say when you get old you have to get up to pee 3 or 4 times a night. :D :D

I can't tame wild women.

But I can make tame women wild.

Workinonit

Postby Workinonit » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:27 pm

Big Muddy rancher wrote:
Workinonit wrote:

They say when you get old you have to get up to pee 3 or 4 times a night. :D :D

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Texan
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Texan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:22 pm

You might have to get one of the kiddos to show you how to do it, but you can change your board preferences to correct the time for you. It was actually 4:40 AM. I usually try to sleep until 5 this time of year, but my dogs have really been hateful little terrorists lately, so I finally said to heck with it and just stayed up.

As to how often I get up to pee at night, I'm not encumbered by rules about that at my place. I can get up to pee as many times as I want to, but I probably can't get by with peeing in the bed even once. Now, I hope that line of interrogation is over with and you guys can get on to something more important. LMAO

Workinonit

Postby Workinonit » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:37 pm

Texan wrote: Now, I hope that line of interrogation is over with and you guys can get on to something more important. LMAO

:lol2: :lol2: 8)

Return to “Coffee Shop”