Ranchers.net Bull Session

few days part two

Things that come up in the daily operation of a ranch.
User avatar
per
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 6431
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:58 am
Location: SW Alberta

Postby per » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:18 pm

Rancher3! wrote:Thanks alot for posting pics again! been using truck to unroll bales but got stuck and came away with no reverse :mad: looks like it stick out about a foot from edge. Does that seem to work good?

It would be nice if it was out a little farther but it keeps in the width of the tractor this way. Been dreaming about a hydraulic fold out unit but other than it might be fun to design and build it would be hard to justify. (fun is enough reason around here)

User avatar
Silver
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 5099
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:51 pm
Location: BC

Re: few days part two

Postby Silver » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:14 pm

per wrote:Of coarse all play and no work doesn't pay the bills.
Life of the young end of our herd.
Image

Day 3 of supplemental feed.
Image

Heading west to check of the old girls.
Image
Image

They're in a pretty big field but the one's we saw looked great.
Image

Image
Image
Image
Image

They must all be over the hill.
Image



Sure wish photobucket wouldn't have turned on us. Makes for poor browsing of old pics. I was really hoping to get another look at Per's bale unrolling wheel in action, as well as just poke back through memory lane.

User avatar
Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 21483
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Big Muddy valley
Contact:

Re: few days part two

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:48 pm

I found way that is supposed to get around the Photobucket issue but either it didn't download right on my computer or some pics are no longer on Photobucket.

https://forum.nosler.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37013
Avatar by Haymaker

I can't tame wild women.

But I can make tame women wild.

User avatar
Silver
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 5099
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:51 pm
Location: BC

Re: few days part two

Postby Silver » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:33 pm

Big Muddy rancher wrote:I found way that is supposed to get around the Photobucket issue but either it didn't download right on my computer or some pics are no longer on Photobucket.

https://forum.nosler.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37013


Well that worked like a charm for me, thanks Muddy! :tiphat:

User avatar
Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 21483
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Big Muddy valley
Contact:

Re: few days part two

Postby Big Muddy rancher » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:33 pm

Silver wrote:
Big Muddy rancher wrote:I found way that is supposed to get around the Photobucket issue but either it didn't download right on my computer or some pics are no longer on Photobucket.

https://forum.nosler.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37013


Well that worked like a charm for me, thanks Muddy! :tiphat:


Guess I better try again s it didn't work for me. :???:

Are you on Chrome or Mozilla?
Avatar by Haymaker



I can't tame wild women.



But I can make tame women wild.

User avatar
Silver
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 5099
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:51 pm
Location: BC

Re: few days part two

Postby Silver » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Big Muddy rancher wrote:
Silver wrote:
Big Muddy rancher wrote:I found way that is supposed to get around the Photobucket issue but either it didn't download right on my computer or some pics are no longer on Photobucket.

https://forum.nosler.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37013


Well that worked like a charm for me, thanks Muddy! :tiphat:


Guess I better try again s it didn't work for me. :???:

Are you on Chrome or Mozilla?


I use them all, but in this case Chrome


Return to “Ranch Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests