• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ranching on St. Patrick's Day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
CatsleepingonherHydra-bed.jpg

Cat sleeping on her Hydra-bed
Rideemcowboy.jpg

Ride 'em, cowboy
Thingsaregoingtoheckinahandbasketar.jpg

Transportation is going to heck in a hand-basket around here, but at least it is "green" in the spirit of St. Patrick's DAy
Swansenjoyinglife.jpg

Swans enjoying life
Asandybeak.jpg

Playing with stuff found on the ground
TheofficialflagofParrotsCove.jpg

The official flag of Parrot's Cove
Wewerejustridingbyandsawthebirdhead.jpg

We were just riding by when we spotted the dead bird head
Remnantsofbygonedays.jpg

Remnants of bygone days
Takingabunchofmoreheavycowshome.jpg

Taking a bunch more heavy cows home
TheKidstillhasalittlesteamattheendo.jpg

The Kid still has a little steam left at the end of a long hard day.

You should be the official photographer of Saddletramp Poetry and Entertainment Enterprises. That is a nice photo of him, that he ought to use some way.

The rest of the pictures are ok too. :wink: :D

Now Soapweed, surely life can't be that boring during calving that you have time to take pictures of dead birds...and then give it a memorial too????lol Yur wandering eye is the mark of a true photographer...Enjoyed your day too..thanks

Soap, have you tried running those two green machines against each other? Just curious which one would win. :wink:

Soap, You put that last pic on there for me didnt you? Now You are just teasin me aint ya? :shock: Pretty talented! lol

Nice pictures, But im Confussed about the bird head and feathers :p Why were you playing with a birds head? :? lol Looks like al yall are havin fun!
You should keep the pics commin :wink:

Katy

Those Polaris Rangers are pretty fast but I think the AC might have a good chance at beating it in a race... I don't know, two ATV type vehicles on Soaps place... What is this world coming too?

IL Rancher said:
Those Polaris Rangers are pretty fast but I think the AC might have a good chance at beating it in a race... I don't know, two ATV type vehicles on Soaps place... What is this world coming too?

That's what I was wondering. :wink:

Big Muddy, I'm concerned that there might actually be three... I mean, where was the calf cage? Did they unhook it or is there a second Quad that wasn't pictured in this pictorial to go along with the Ranger and AC?

IL Rancher said:
Big Muddy, I'm concerned that there might actually be three... I mean, where was the calf cage? Did they unhook it or is there a second Quad that wasn't pictured in this pictorial to go along with the Ranger and AC?

POOR Saddletramp. :cry2: Must feel his would is coming down around him. :wink: :cowboy:

And here I am thinking of ditching the quads and getting horses.... Something is backwords here... Mom always said she wasn't sure my head was screwed on straight, guess I am proving her right... :lol:

Who'da Thunk it....he can't get his pants off over his head, his shirts down around his ankels n his belly button is up under his chin :p

Very enjoyable photo's in honor of St. Patrick's Day.

Just a question, what kind of wierd things do you see when you are riding?? Always wondered. Had a friend that was on a ranch in Wyoming, that told me they saw the strangest things. Good pictures as always. Our sidewalk looks like yours.

We saw robins for the first time on Thursday. It is a sign that spring is coming. But as the old wise tale "The robins have to walk in snow 3 times before spring is actually here"

Last couple years that has been holding pretty true. So in other words we are going to get snow 3 more times. Around here they are talking a couple inches of snow this week some time. Wednesday or Thursday, I think. It has been getting colder the last couple days. Today the wind is blowing close to 20 mph, and its 45 degrees. Although it doesn't feel like it. :D

Catch ya later,
MN Farm Girl

Latest posts