• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Photo Game

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hayguy

Reaction score
I'd like to propose a Photo Game similar to the Word Association Game.
How it works: Gearhead asked for a picture of Loving Cows, I post a picture of loving cows and then I ask for a picture of something else, the picture gets posted and then they ask for a picture of something else, and so on.
Here is my picture of a cow in love
CowCrate.jpg

NOW I would like to see a picture of: Somebody's fencing rig

everything005.jpg

heres some chickens and a bird dog
:lol: :lol:

should this thread/game be moved somewhere else? different title?

anyway i'd like to see a Farm/Ranch entrance gate

sign002.jpg

I would like to see something made out of something that was/is no longer useful in it's original use/form

Tam said:
I would like to see something made out of something that was/is no longer useful in it's original use/form

I don't know how to move a picture of Hay Maker here to post what you are looking for. :wink: :lol:

gcreekrch said:
Tam said:

I don't know how to move a picture of Hay Maker here to post what you are looking for. :wink: :lol:

Haymaker
"]
IMG_0778.jpg

Now lets see some pictures of some Shetland ponies for Haymaker. :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
gcreekrch said:
Tam said:

Haymaker
"]
IMG_0778.jpg

Now lets see some pictures of some Shetland ponies for Haymaker. :lol:

Yep Tam, that there is a honky tonk geetar picker made out of a worn out ol' cowboy. :wink: :lol:

gcreekrch said:
Tam said:

Cute but not exactly what I was thinking :wink: :lol:

Tam said:
gcreekrch said:
Tam said:

Guess she was wanting to see something useful. :oops:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Tam said:
gcreekrch said:

Guess she was wanting to see something useful. :oops:

After lookin at you all day, she probably was :D
Good luck

Kato asked for some boots, here's some B.C. dancing shoes :wink:
June92012005.jpg

now i would like to see an home-made/recycled tool or attachment or implement for an ATV/UTV

hillsdown said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
That was our 25th anniversary present from my folks. It was painted by Lance McLean Signs of Virden Manitoba.

What a lovely gift, it is a beautiful sign . :D

Thanks, BMR folks gave his sister a oak china cabinet for her 25th and was going to do the same for us. Since our house wasn't the oak or china cabinet type, we asked if they would mind if we took the money and bought a ranch sign to put at the Hiway. They were happy to do that for us instead. When it was first designed by Lance he had Michael and Tamela Burgess on the sign but we asked if he would change it to The Burgess Family as we wanted to included all three generations that were and still are living here. The Bull was one of BMR bulls and the Horse is our stallion. We thought it turned out pretty nice so when we put it up we put solar lights on it so people can see it even at night.

The boys aren't wearing their hardhats!

A story about that....

About 20 years ago, a lightning strike started a fire late on the Sunday afternoon of our rodeo. The bleachers basically emptied as everyone there went to fight this little fire that was very close to a resort and subdivision on Nimpo Lake.

We nearly had it out before the Forest Srevice showed up and chased us all out for not having proper "training" or wearing hardhats and steel toes. :roll: As they were getting "organized" (you always set up camp first :roll: ) the wind came up and the fire took off burning 450 acres and an airplane hanger with three planes, several quads and various other toys that one of the wealthy summer people stored in the building.

gcreekrch said:
The boys aren't wearing their hardhats!

A story about that....

About 20 years ago, a lightning strike started a fire late on the Sunday afternoon of our rodeo. The bleachers basically emptied as everyone there went to fight this little fire that was very close to a resort and subdivision on Nimpo Lake.

We nearly had it out before the Forest Srevice showed up and chased us all out for not having proper "training" or wearing hardhats and steel toes. :roll: As they were getting "organized" (you always set up camp first :roll: ) the wind came up and the fire took off burning 450 acres and an airplane hanger with three planes, several quads and various other toys that one of the wealthy summer people stored in the building.

Oh, so you are as blessed as we are with forest service personnel. :x

Latest posts