• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dumb Ass Partnership and the Kentucky Derby

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
This is a pretty good story of the co-owners of California Chrome.
They mentioned on tv that Wilford Brimley has already been contacted
to play the part of one of the owners. California Chrome was out of an $8000 mare and bred to a horse with a $2500 stud fee. Quite a story.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/california-chrome-pulls-off-miracle-kentucky-derby-win-021642357.html

Yesterday I called out to the daughters to tell the Derby was on so that Colt could watch it. Colt has claimed My saddle horse Snickers for his own so he went down stairs to where his Dad had it on and told him "This is Snicker's favorite show" :D :D He was cheering for all the horses to win :D

Grama was talking to him after the race but he dropped the phone to run back and watch the replay. :lol:

California Chrome is quite the story, :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
Yesterday I called out to the daughters to tell the Derby was on so that Colt could watch it. Colt has claimed My saddle horse Snickers for his own so he went down stairs to where his Dad had it on and told him "This is Snicker's favorite show" :D :D He was cheering for all the horses to win :D

Grama was talking to him after the race but he dropped the phone to run back and watch the replay. :lol:

California Chrome is quite the story, :D

Sounds like Colt has quite an interesting personality.....maybe like yours. :D

Latest posts