• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

No new pics in a year.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I feel a little out of place posting on this subject, having never posted a photo. Sure do enjoy them when others do, and hope to get more into taking pictures soon.

Have people been able to post photo's here taken on their phones?

I need a new camera, or maybe the battery, and haven't really done much with my cheapie phone, but have seen some great photo's taken with phones. In fact, one is standing on a cabinet in my living room which was taken on the Buckaroo Ride a year ago. It is excellent of horse, rider and scenery taken by an amateur, who was also on a horse.

mrj

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1910146_1476804315906707_8296635414165993500_n.jpg?oh=b04d86d9cfb16e97c4beb3b01882f3c1&oe=54940956&__gda__=1418755722_5472aae02bb248d3be7f5a2d9a21fd1e

I dragged this over from facebook. Early in the spring the male cat (the large one to the right) was coming around and sleeping on my front porch. He had a bad left front leg, appeared to be broken, was hopping around on three. Thinking he needed some help, I gave him some scraps and then put out a handful of cat food twice a day. After a few days, he brought over the female. He lay down and let her eat, then finished what she left.
After a few days she brought her 3 kittens and took up residence in the plum brush in the lot north of my house.
I call them Rosie and Louie. Louie's leg is healed now, and he comes over part of the time.
I found this old Olympus digital camera that was discarded and had to try it out. It came with instruction book and two SmartMedia cards.

Martin Jr. said:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1910146_1476804315906707_8296635414165993500_n.jpg?oh=b04d86d9cfb16e97c4beb3b01882f3c1&oe=54940956&__gda__=1418755722_5472aae02bb248d3be7f5a2d9a21fd1e

I dragged this over from facebook. Early in the spring the male cat (the large one to the right) was coming around and sleeping on my front porch. He had a bad left front leg, appeared to be broken, was hopping around on three. Thinking he needed some help, I gave him some scraps and then put out a handful of cat food twice a day. After a few days, he brought over the female. He lay down and let her eat, then finished what she left.
After a few days she brought her 3 kittens and took up residence in the plum brush in the lot north of my house.
I call them Rosie and Louie. Louie's leg is healed now, and he comes over part of the time.
I found this old Olympus digital camera that was discarded and had to try it out. It came with instruction book and two SmartMedia cards.

That is a good looking herd of cats :!: :D :D

Darn nice picture for a "Discarded" camera.

I think technology is advancing to fast and people throw away perfectly good items just to buy the latest and greatest. :?

Loved the cat photo, Clarence!! They look just like my grandson's cat, who just had to be put to sleep as he had Renal disease (kidney disease). They fed him a special diet for the last 8 years, but it finally got him. Pretty sad day around there.

Anyway, beautiful cats you have!

imgur.com is fairly easy to use.

Here's probably my most favorite photo I've ever taken

http://imgur.com/gallery/zLWqErC

Latest posts