• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Weirdos

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I Luv Herfrds

Reaction score
Where do they come from?

Have one guy that comes in the store with a large knife on his hip. He follows one of my co-workers around. She hides in the back when he comes in the store.

Have another guy who totally insulted in the owner by asking her who she was and why he never see's her working. I'm just sorry I missed the conversation. He insulted me tonight. Hope hubby is never in the store at the same time he is. My money is on my husband.

Looks like the last 3 have left town! Thank goodness. None of them have been in the store.

People are saying they are released from the pysch hospital but who knows!

Was talking today with a fellow member of our ambulance service and told her that if she thought she has run into some weirdos in the ambulance she should work in the grocery store for awhile! We both had a good laugh over that!

Yeesh! You would think the dope heads would at least shower and change their clothes before coming in the store. They smell like a skunk got them. Had 4 come in and I could not even wait on them they stunk so bad!

There was a customer last night who looked at me and asked if I was walking this cart around so I looked busy. I just looked at her and told her to not insult me.
I walked away. She followed and told me to hunch my shoulders and waddle because her grandson thinks that is funny when she does it. Just told her I don't think so and continued on my way. She came in tonight and was being pretty rude and I ended up waiting on her. I finally just had to walk away before I lost my temper and said something I could not take back.

Latest posts