• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What would a great granddaughter of easy jet be sold for?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

alexislunsford said:
Looking at a 18 month old fill for sale, wondering what her proper value could be [/img]

That's a loaded question if there ever was one. FH is right, there are many factors, but you need to remember, every generation away from the 14 Ranch, the blood is that much less pure. Is this filly going to go to the track, the show ring, to do dressage, to rope steers, or to just go to the backyard, eat hay, and "I've got a great grand daughter of Easy Jet."?

My Dad had a stud that was double bred Old Sorrel. That sure didn't mean that he owned the King Ranch. They've gotta be worth $500 before they're worth any more, and registration papers aren't any better than the person who applied for them.

Too many variables to say without a doubt that she's worth X dollars. Kinda like "What's a 2011 F350 worth?" You've gotta nail it down a little more specific than that.

I'd like to use her for barrels, she built well. I tried posting am image of her apples but it won't allow me on the phone I will try later from the computer.

I've got a young mare with Peppy San on the front side of her papers. Might just giver her away to a good home.

You can buy reigistered mares all day long here for $300 to $600 not much value in pedigrees and papers it's the training that makes a horse valueable. Thats why I'm so set against people breeding mares just to get an awe moment for a few months.

Latest posts