• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustang Pictures--------------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
Our part of the world has changed colors in the last week or two. It almost makes you want to cheer out loud.

Fred's mother looks like Fred might have come competition in the near future.

Gyps's this spring colt, we call Peanut because of his color. He's kind of friendly but we already have a "Friendly Fred."

Another friendly colt. It must be something about warm days and green grass.

Number 6,, Gypsy's sixth colt with the bad ankle. We didn't think he'd be around long enough to name. I'm glad he's here but worry about what his life will be like in the near future.

Sister and Brother from another mother.

Fred is still around and looking good.

Uncle (Peanut) and nephew (Friendly Fred) living the good life. Sunny day and green grass. Something they haven't had for a while.

The Dad of the family. He walked by at about ten feet. I guess that means we are friends. But he still had my unwavering attention.

Looks like they got pretty good pickings there! Never saw it so green in that country.

Thanks for posting more mustangs pics.

That bad ankle....sad....Wonderful color of green. So glad the mustangs are getting a break.
We are in Rock Springs Wy right now and there are mustangs here. Maybe I'll have an opportunity to get a photo of them. They say there are some in the corrals here waiting to go out to a ranch somewhere. You know the government pays big money for taking the mustangs to a ranch or place they can graze.

Latest posts