• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustangs in Action-------------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
The mustangs have moved south about ten miles looking for water. There is no shortage , it's just in a different place and the feed is better in the new area.

Youth has its benefits. More energy than they know what to do with.

His quick reflexes kept me from getting run over.

Nothing like a good friend.

I think it was around 90 degrees. It wasn't nearly as hot as it is now. The weather guy is talking about 100 today.
But I'd still go out there today if I could.

mustang said:
I think it was around 90 degrees. It wasn't nearly as hot as it is now. The weather guy is talking about 100 today.

I hope you keep going out and sharing photos here. Where else would we get to see the mustangs and who else would know
them as you do? So.....we get the 'rest of the story' from you! That makes the photos even better!

Thanks for the fun phot's, Mustang. Those colts are so full of 'feel good, I own the world' attitude it is just fun to see them in their own word!

mrj

Faster horses said:
mustang said:

I hope you keep going out and sharing photos here. Where else would we get to see the mustangs and who else would know
them as you do? So.....we get the 'rest of the story' from you! That makes the photos even better!

:agree:

I always greatly enjoy seeing the mustang pictures you post. You often capture them so well that one can almost feel the excitement of being there. 'Thank you' from this Ontario farm boy!

Latest posts