• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bored = Pictures ----------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
Just some random pictures to entertain those who, it may be possible to entertain.
In other words,, I'm bored.

Years ago I went to Alaska to help a buddy check on his gold claim.

I didn't go out of the camp without that shot gun.

A quick jump from Alaska to Baja Mexico

Some of the roads, were not road.
My son making a run at the rock pile.

Lost again. So we stopped at the Mexican Travel Bureau.

Some of the scenery was fantastic.

Clyde,, my Japanese Quarter horse. We went 1500 miles in eight days. Couldn't do that now days.

If you can't take care of yourself,,,, you die.

Baja De Losangles,,, They nosed this plane in and bent the props.

This little guy's family of four lived in two car bodies. His Dad had a Tire Shop.

Well for a guy that hasn't been much farther away from home than what you can drive three days in a truck that was an interesting set of pictures.
Ever wonder what that happy looking little boy ended up like?

Thanks

Thanks for the Alaska to Mexico quick trip. Very interesting. Now you need to write your life story, and publish it complete with your fantastic photographs. I would sure be interested in buying a few of these books when they come off the press. They would make wonderful Christmas presents for some of my friends.

If I had your talent for writing, it would be a snap. However, my talent ends when I push the shutter button. I sat here and stared at your post for five minutes, without taking a breath. The gravity of your suggestion about floored me. I have never considered my worthless life of being of interest to anyone.

Thanks for the compliment.

Soapweeds suggestion is a good one mustang. Some of the adventures you've been on should be written down, for others to enjoy. If your getting bored you know where we are down here. Your always welcome. It's getting that time of year. You know where I'll be.

mustang said:
If I had your talent for writing, it would be a snap. However, my talent ends when I push the shutter button. I sat here and stared at your post for five minutes, without taking a breath. The gravity of your suggestion about floored me. I have never considered my worthless life of being of interest to anyone.

Thanks for the compliment.

I am as serious as a tree full of owls. Your life story would make great reading.

:agree:
You do well with what you post here. What are you afraid of? After all, you have made some wonderful calendars.
Time to expand your horizons.... :D

I'm still thinking about riding that motorcycle 1500 miles in 8 days. After that, a book would be a snap. :nod:

I need to correct my post. The year we traveled 1500 miles, it took 10 days. The next year we traveled 1000 miles in 8 days.
The longer it's been, the more fun it was !!

Latest posts