• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustang Pictures ---------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
It has been about two weeks since we'ed been to the desert. I was worried that those mustangs might have evaporated in the meantime.
We found the main band along the Davis Mountain. Its a mystery to me where they are finding water. The pond up by Dugway was just a little mud. Three antelope were standing on the bank with blank looks on their faces.

Late in the afternoon we found One Ear and his band of about twenty head, but we'll have to save that story for another day.

Gypsy's fifth colt, the one with the bad ankle, had dorsal stripes on the backs of his front legs. Some say that is proof of him being a descendant of the Spanish Barb horses.

This is the family Dad, which has the same stripes on his front legs.

# 5 is looking pretty good, even though he's half a sleep.

Friendly Fred and the neighbor kid have more energy than they know what to do with.

"The Evidence" proves there has been some major disagreements.

#4 poses to have his picture taken.

I think the smell of fall is in the air.

Dry grass hasn't hurt Peanut too much.

Ten miles down the road we found seventeen head hanging around the water at Simpson Spring. Usually they won't let us get close enough for pictures, but we were lucky today.

Thanks for the journey. Can't wait for you to tell us about One Ear next.
The bad ankled colt isn't looking good. He probably can't travel as well. I feel bad for him, but survival of the fittest
out there......the rest of the horses look good.......really good if they are short on water.

Latest posts