• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fight,Fight, ---- Pictures Only

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
A collection from 2009 to the present. Some with a ten cent camera, some when the light was bad, one or two came out pretty good.

:clap:

"OW, THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A MARK!"

That collection of pics makes them look like they live to fight!

"One or two came out pretty good..." Lol, you're plenty humble for the quality of pictures you post!

Thanks for posting them, once again.

mustang, your collection of photo's is awesome! Are you preserving them for the future? I'm not sure how I mean as my info is just occasional comments from others who are more computer motivated and educated than I, but do know it is worth the effort.

Some in our family are planning to get into that mode between Christmas and New Years for our family photo's. Mine are the past 60 years and others from our parents go back into the late 1800's. It's way past time we did that job!

I just can't imagine there is anyone else who has such a collection of photo's of wild horses as you. It is also amazing to me that so many of them look like very good horses......conformation, etc., but I'm no expert on any of that, just know what looks good to me.

mrj

Hi mrj
I do have most of them saved on an external hard drive. Shortly I hope, they will all be saved on Thumb Drives. It hard to know how to store 18,000 pictures, because they take up so much memory on the computer.

There are three or four people I know of who have as many, or more pictures than I do, and they know how to take good pictures all the time. If anyone would like CDs of any pictures I've posted in the last year, send me a PM and I'll see what we can do.

Soapweed said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
I think I was riding that buckskin in the fourth from last picture today trailing cows home from Big Beaver. :cowboy: :D

I hope the buckskin didn't tip over on you. That would make a Big Muddy mess. :cboy:

He didn't but tonight he thought he wanted to bog his head for a bit. :D
He's not broncy more herd bound. :cowboy:

Funny how animals fight and the rest pay it no mind. People would be all gathered around watching..............

From what I see with the cattle, they're just like people...
You have the instigators that are chicken-chits,
the loose cannon types that can't stand each other and fight over anything,
the fans in the background making noise, and occasionally fighting among themselves,
and then you do also have the ones that could give a rodent's rectum

M Gravlee said it was no error. That is, the number of views of the Mustang Fights. I couldn't believe that there was that much interest in my stuff.
I'd like to thank each of you for your interest and support. It's gratifying to find that others get the same kind of enjoyment out of those mustang pictures that I do. I especially want to thank those who post their comments. It is those comments that have kept me interested enough, to put forth the effort to post the pictures. Thanks again to everyone.

Mustang

Latest posts