• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why men dont read instructions

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowwrangler

Reaction score
Last night my wife went shopping and came home with a bucket of chicken,so to be helpful i go to cupboard and get instant potatoes to make to go with it,the box says to add "1/2 cup 2 % milk" i go to the fridge and all we have is 1%,so i ask her since we have 1 % do i need to add 1 cup?? she says i dont care,i brought home chinese for me,{yuck} so no help there,no 800 number on the box,dont they understand this type of thing will keep me up all night pondering?? so i use the 1/2 cup,this morning i look at the uncovered leftovers in the fridge and it looks kinda dry and crusty,maybe i shoulda used the whole cup??if they woulda just said milk alot of problems could have been avoided :???:

I know nothing about cooking beyond TV dinners. To me the question is, in a 1/2 cup of milk, what would be the quantity difference between 1% and 2%. I would guess the difference is minimal and wouldn't change the outcome much if any. (cut the celaphane on the top, stir the content and cook for another 1-1/2 or 2 minutes) :? :? :D

Latest posts