• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustang Pictures ---------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
My friend said they are still out there, but I haven't been out for over a month. Gypsy and her band are on the top of a mountain where the wind had blown the snow off the ridge, and they can get to the grass. He sent me a picture and they looked pretty good, Their long hair covers up their ribs.

Curious, safety in numbers.

She should have been on a Center Fold.

The result of war.

Deformed mustang.

This colt was so close I turned the flash on, just to see what would happen.

Thanks for the beautiful photo's! My first favorite is the one of the two gray horses, and I would crop it so it is just those two with the pretty background. My second favorite is the one of the whole bunch. That is just impressive. Wonder how many there are?

It is too bad more of the better quality ones, or maybe the beauty is only skin deep, or even in the eye of the beholder, are not tamed and broke to ride. Some of those would be such pretty saddle horses, whether they had any 'cow sense' or not!

mrj

What a great set of pictures! All of them. The close up colt looks so much like the last filly I raised that it made me do a double-take on that one. Even right down to the stockings. The forehead blaze on mine was a bit longer. The buckskin is a real beauty.

Latest posts