• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures & Fights-------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
Because of all the "hits" on the last "Fight" post we got, I thought you might like to see some more "action shot." Keep in mind
all of these so called fights are not always going for the juggler. In most cases they are just practicing for the day when it is
serious and for a new girl friend.

It seemed pretty serious in the 6th photo, where one stallion was kicking the heck out of the other one. :shock:
That's something you don't see every day. You had to have been really ready in order to get the action on that one.
I usually get too excited and miss the good stuff. :D

At a team roping years ago, I was taking pictures at the end of the arena. Our neighbor and good friend was heeling a steer--right in the spot where the 2nd barrel was placed for the barrel race. There must have been a dip there, or something. While I
was looking through the lens, his horse went down. I put the camera down, horrified at the thought of him getting hurt.
Then the thought crossed my mind "TAKE THE PICTURE" so I did. I did catch a great action shot. His hands were both
spread out, the rope was in the air and you couldn't even find the horses head, as it was under the horse; it almost
was a somersault.

So, I think it's great that you have a 'hair trigger' and catch these amazing shots to share with us!! And these fighting
ones were amazing. Thanks!

Latest posts