• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustang Pictures-------------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
Out of 32 pictures in my folder, these are all this wonderful program would accept. From the number of pictures posted on Ranchers I'd say that no one else is having much better luck.

I've been out to the desert a number of times during the heat of the summer. Water sources are scarce at the present. The Carmello twins have been forced to join the band of about seventy head in order to have water. The band of 140 have been alternating between two troughs until about a week ago when they moved to Simpson Spring. Both bands seem to be finding plenty to eat.

The wound on Twin's shoulder, in the third to the last picture seems to be healing slowly. I don't see any signs that the flies are
causing him any trouble.

These two are Gypsy's forth and fifth colts. They have been ejected from "the family".

This is all thats left of Gypsy's family, (Fred and Gracie) sense she "hooked up" with the younger stud. They stay miles away from the
main band.

Latest posts