• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustang Pictures-------------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
The Twin we found, with the cut on his shoulder, was looking really lonely. None of the other mustangs would have anything to do with him. When he ditched his nephew for the mare and colt last fall, he must have lost all his friends.

We found that part of the big band had followed One Ear about three miles further south than they had ever been before. One thing for sure, you just can't predict what those horses will do next.

We found Gypsy, Sugar, Peanut and the new Dad about five miles from where they have been watering. She was limping in the hind quarters quit noticeably. It surprised me that she would range so far from water.

They have had no rain and there is no shortage of dust. The Dugway road has a couple of "bottomless" dust pockets. No place to get stopped.

They all seem in good shape.....except Gypsy. Poor old girl, she looks tough. I see the big knot on the inside hind leg. Maybe that is causing her the lameness problem. It is near the joint. Darn.

In the 5th picture I see some guys behind all those young horses. How did they manage that without spooking them?

The gray horse in the third picture has a really breedy looking head.

I hope Gypsy doesn't starve this winter. :( :cry2:

Looks like they might have had a bit tougher summer. One ear must be getting a few years on him by now?

Thanks for the pictures!

Latest posts