• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustang Pictures-------------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
This is the last trip to the desert before snow and cold took the fun out of it. After is snows the mustangs are not forced to hang around the water troughs, so its hard to find them and miles of walking, something thats not fun in the summer and right down distasteful in the winter. Being there when the sun went down was great. There is no better time of day to take pictures. There would have been more pictures, but I cannot make peace with this program. The forth from last picture is one of the best I've ever taken.

4th from the last. That must be Gypsy. Maybe you should frame that one so you have it when she's no longer around.
Great !sunset photos too! Calendar quality..... :D

Thanks for sharing. Love your photos. Try to find some in your stock on hand so we can see some during the winter..... :D

Faster horses said:
4th from the last. That must be Gypsy. Maybe you should frame that one so you have it when she's no longer around.
Great !sunset photos too! Calendar quality..... :D

Thanks for sharing. Love your photos. Try to find some in your stock on hand so we can see some during the winter..... :D

I'm taking that one to have it enlarged to a 16X20 his week. The colt is Gypsy's #5 colt. Her number 4 colt is the silleout.

I've posted pictures on Ranchers 169 times. Maybe I'll just start over from the first.

Mustang

Latest posts